Jump to content
game

The Last of Us Part II


JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss! i'm also waiting for some DLC for Uncharted 4 :giveup:

TONIGHT I WON'T WEAR MY DISGUISE
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim Kardashian

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING! WHERE IS MY PS4!!!!!!!!!!1111111111eeghrtjgyhfrmkhegt

Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde
Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley

IS THERE SOME CONFERENCE TODAY OR WHAT IM SO SHOOK THIS GAVE ME CHILLS SHES SO GROWN

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

IS THERE SOME CONFERENCE TODAY OR WHAT IM SO SHOOK THIS GAVE ME CHILLS SHES SO GROWN

YES :diane:

RYAN MY LIFE

MY HEART

I CAN'T

Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg this is HUGE :giveup: Aw it's so nice hearing the audiences reactions as well :flutter: I need to finish The Last of Us 1 asap :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

John Wayne
2 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

Omg this is HUGE  Aw it's so nice hearing the audiences reactions as well  I need to finish The Last of Us 1 asap 

You're in for a joy ride of emotions tho :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...