💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will MR repeak...

Miracle

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

can't blame the radio when they showed massive support for Perfect Illusion even though the people had split opinions on it. i have my doubts on it repeaking cause it's not exactly the song you want to stream over and over again. she really should have stuck to a-yo or did a double release imo, but it is how it is. 

the music video won't do much for it that's for sure but maybe the performances will.

Lol, massive support.

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Lol, massive support.

they were hyping the **** out of it and praising it before it was even released lol i know they were like paid promotions likely but she did receive a lot of support for it, it just didn't take off.

Just now, Sure Joanne said:

they were hyping the **** out of it and praising it before it was even released lol i know they were like paid promotions likely but she did receive a lot of support for it, it just didn't take off.

Hyping it up before release doesn't do anything for it. They played it once when it was officially released and that's it.

I can't blame them, they have to play songs that will cause people to stay on their station in order to make money (unless they are recieving money from the artist). Million Reasons will do very well on the radio, once they realize that, and older songs start dying out, they will start playing MR. 

Reality
45 minutes ago, Red said:

If Perfect Illusion didn't after the video I highly doubt it

Million Reasons is different, though. It's much more digestible for people, and it can be especially relatable. After all this promo, and once the video drops, I can see it repeaking.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Million Reasons is different, though. It's much more digestible for people, and it can be especially relatable. After all this promo, and once the video drops, I can see it repeaking.

Perfect Illusion is her most relatable song ever, invalid argument 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality
Just now, Red said:

Perfect Illusion is her most relatable song ever, invalid argument 

I'm not saying that Perfect Illusion isn't relatable, all I'm saying is that Million Reasons is relatable.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Sure Joanne said:

can't blame the radio when they showed massive support for Perfect Illusion even though the people had split opinions on it. i have my doubts on it repeaking cause it's not exactly the song you want to stream over and over again. she really should have stuck to a-yo or did a double release imo, but it is how it is. 

the music video won't do much for it that's for sure but maybe the performances will.

She did release A-YO to radio though? 

And she's promoting it almost as much as Million Reasons, it basically is a double release. :yay:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived