• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
On 12/2/2016 at 9:55 PM, kvnrp said:

It's almost like PI didn't happen :saladga:

It's kind of scary to even think about :laughga:

6 hours ago, Laceface said:

Oh gosh that confuses things even more now :giveup:  I mean as of last night she was still here but she could of already pre-recorded it. You have to get there at 5.15 and filming doesn't end till 9pm earliest. I don't really fancy standing for that long if she's not even going to be there :( 

3 hours ago, princetomc said:

I just don't understand why she would be there but they wouldn't include her name on that list of people, it's so confusing! I think I'm going to give it a miss, I don't want to wait that long for her not to be there! Someone message Alan Carr đź‘€

https://twitter.com/happyhour/status/806191634140590081

According to the official twitter of Alan Carr Happy Hour, she is on the show friday, they including her in a tweet about the show. Whether or not her part is already recorded is a different story.

Is Gaga leaving London today? I'm so confused because I saw someone say so on insta. The recording for Happy Hour is on Thursdays and last Thursday Gaga was performing at Westfield, surely she has to be at the recording this week?? I got a ticket so I'm praying she is

48 minutes ago, Machew said:

Is Gaga leaving London today? I'm so confused because I saw someone say so on insta. The recording for Happy Hour is on Thursdays and last Thursday Gaga was performing at Westfield, surely she has to be at the recording this week?? I got a ticket so I'm praying she is

NKtgeQg.jpg

*Edited* 

Confirmed, Lady Gaga has already recorded her segment for Happy Hour. 

Laceface
38 minutes ago, awhite20 said:

NKtgeQg.jpg

*Edited* 

Confirmed, Lady Gaga has already recorded her segment for Happy Hour. 

Ahh you're a star. I'm going to give it a miss then! Sad about this though, they should inform people properly to begin with :(

Laceface
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This better be as fun as Chatty Man otherwise I'll rage :neyde:

p.s:

This seems to be the 1st episode, so we mught have a picture how it is

It's not, in my opinion because it airs here at 8pm so it's clean cut. The phone game seemed interesting though but yeah gaga has already recorded so not going & she won't be playing the games/no interview. Chatty Man is back next week, I wish we would have done that instead!

9 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Ahh you're a star. I'm going to give it a miss then! Sad about this though, they should inform people properly to begin with :(

My friend still wants to go so i'm just gonna go with em, least it's confirmed now so I don't have to wait around in anticipation D: But it is pretty annoying to be honest, just my luck, I get tickets to shows she's going on, only to find out she's pre recording everything :') 

19 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Are we sure there will be a performance though?

Pretty sure it was confirmed she was performing (might be wrong) but she's definetely doing something there at least. 

Archived