Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Broadway after Joanne?

jereve

Featured Posts

After Joanne era, is it just me or while A Star is Born is in production, Gaga will dive into Broadway? Its not too far a reach since shes already doing a movie based on broadway.

also this,,

Lady-Gaga-sings-Broadway-style-version-o

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she would slay.

I really see Gaga joining EGOT eventually. She's definitely talented enough.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Yes, she would slay.

I really see Gaga joining EGOT eventually. She's definitely talented enough.

Emmy Grammy Oscar Tony

Emmy and Oscar are possible for music and "A Star Is Born".

She won't win a Tony. Probably never will. Theater and Broadway are focused on dialogue and emotions. We all know how that (didn't) work out.

tumblr_o0lvueKo3X1tnko2io3_r3_500.gif

tumblr_o0lvueKo3X1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_o0lvueKo3X1tnko2io5_r3_540.gif

When you can't show emotions, you won't win an Oscar/Tony, it's that simple.

Viola Davis is a beast and even she has a hard time winning an Award, losing to actresses like Meryl Streep and Julianne Moore.

Helxig

Yesss she should get that EGOT!

I feel like Broadway is something she's always dreamed about, but has secretly never felt good enough for. Also with her acting I feel like she's gearing up to go in that direction, especially with A Star Is Born. It's all pointing in that direction! And we all know she'd be amazing. 

Also, she'd totally sell out many, many shows in Broadways largest theatre if she joined a cast.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Child

I want a POP ALBUM

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

23 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Emmy Grammy Oscar Tony

She won't win a Tony. Probably never will. Theater and Broadway are focused on dialogue and emotions. We all know how that (didn't) work out.

Viola Davis is a beast and even she has a hard time winning an Award, losing to actresses like Meryl Streep and Julianne Moore.

That's your opinion. I think her acting is already really good. And actors don't stay at same ability their whole career, majority of them improve.

Plus she started in musical theater, so I think she a has pretty good understanding of it. And we haven't seen her in live theater, so you really can't say.

With stage acting, facial expressions aren't as important because most of the audience can't fully see them. And Gaga can deliver lines, especially with some emotion. And she's great at blocking and commanding space.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

GagzDonkeyD
17 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Emmy Grammy Oscar Tony

Gaga's lines are pretty good tho :giveup:

Facial expression? Botox?fillers?:saladga:

She needs to stop with the freaking fillers if she really wants to be a great actress :madge:

1 hour ago, Lady Aphrodite said:

After Joanne era, is it just me or while A Star is Born is in production, Gaga will dive into Broadway? Its not too far a reach since shes already doing a movie based on broadway.

also this,,

Lady-Gaga-sings-Broadway-style-version-o

Um... how is Gaga going to film ASIB and appear on broadway at the same time exactly?

Archived