đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tracks from Joanne which need to be singles

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

not in canada fam. Literally the part of canada i live in all of her songs were great here except G.U.Y. cause she didn't promote that.

Canada is an exception. Call me when she smashes in South Europe where i am without a dance track.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously Dancin' In Circles is gonna be a single, i think it's a song that GP will love especially if Lady Gaga release a great dancing music video..  Whereas A-YO unfortunately it will have the same fate as Venus in ARTPOP!! I hope John Wayne will be a single i want it so much and there is a chance to be it's a very dynamic song... In the meantime i don't know if another single would be loved from the GP which is very disapointed cause it's a f***ing great album in my opinion and i love it more than the other albums she has released... i don't know which single she will release next but whichever it is i will love it!! <3 xD

MelbHawker

As long as AYO is the third 'Super Bowl' single, I don't mind which songs she releases as singles for the rest of the Joanne era. 

Varo Yan

John Wayne /I want it so much, powerful song, orgasmic/

Dancing in Circles /she will do it single for sure, she never sing public/

Hey Girl /she will do it single for sure, Super Bowl duet is coming/

Angel Down

Hey Girl - Can imagine the spring duet performances now: Grammys, SuperBowl, BRITS.

Dancin' in Circles - Summer Anthem. WITH A CRAZY ASS VIDEO.

Come to Mama - So different for Gaga yet still so catchy.

Angel Down or Diamond Heart - for final single, however I doubt she'd release more than 5.

MiddleZone

Surely A-Yo is the expected next one. Personally I'd love to see that and Diamond Heart and maybe Angel Down/Joanne.

Archived