💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at the VSFS 2016

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

During her VS appearances, she looked just as confident and flaw-less as she did pre-ARTPOP era. But even more so now, she looks more mature and owns it. I love her transition to Joanne era now, its a more elegant and sophisticated take on classic Gaga which fits her perfectly. I didn't even care for Bruno Mars or The Weeknd, she commanded the stage.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
On 01/12/2016 at 10:29 PM, Rugbyguy said:

It's the pic of her in the lingerie with the angels that's so shocking. Yes she does look great and I'm not judging. I'm a Madonna stan after all and she's had plenty of work done but Gaga's face has been botoxed to within an inch of her life and she has clearly heavily, heavily crash dieted. Being 30 is used a bit too often as an excuse for her procedures on here recently. I've just turned 30, your looks don't change that drastically take it from me.

Have to agree on crash dieiting her face looks dead and drawn out weird at the AIDS dinner ....

also cheeks are odd but her doctor said he changed her cheeks

Does anyone have a link to watch the whole show? I recorded it on TWO channels but the cable (anything that is french canadian seems to suck) company i use is  such a mess that the two recordings are not working (no image and distorted sound)..

pleaseee

Archived