💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should be Gaga's strategy til February?

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
10 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

release the Diamnod Heart beautiful and amazing visual with choregraphy sexiness and 'Crazy outfits" just before the superbowl and Make it a single along side DIC both with amazing visuals then Joanne gets visuals for all songs. Promo nearly every other week.  The Joanne Monster is released during weekend of superbowl as a surprise and then afterwards she promotes the EP(with the bops and Bad romance 2.0's ) :gum: 

Gurl if only this was true. :giveup: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Dave Cookie
33 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Here for everything but not the "Best of" album, she doesn't have that much to create it on. Who creates a best of album after only 5 albums in which only 4 produced massive hits?

Greatest_Hits_My_Prerogative.png

britney bitch.

My heart says to hustle with MR and take it round the globe on diff promo spots and do some cute afternoon performances, partake in late night chat shows with games to create some viral moments but my mind says she's gonna leave MR in the dust after VS and XF in the UK, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even stick around in the UK to do some chat shows when she's there. Her label has already sent the dive Bar performance to UK music channels so like.... :madge: 

Lemme bookmark this post for when I'm right :neyde: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Release the Million Reasons video, give some Joanne promo from time to time and move on from the era.

release 2 new songs in January (#1 hit material), both have a music video, one being the end of the Telephone trilogy and one being whatever, and perform one of those at the SuperBowl.

Economy

Shes too late trying to make MR a hit. Its been too long and its struggling to be in top 40 which means many radio stations already decided they wont play the song

As usual her music videos dont build on a songs innitial momentum they get released when a song is already peaking or in plateau. Amas is the only major promo we got since it was released as a single

Her strategy should be to plan the 3rd single well so theres no last minute changes, and if shes able to take 3 or 4 days to do a music video then get that done so its not released a month after super bowl :air: 

4 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Normally I want to speculate but I'm getting exhausted at the unintentional meltdowns, so I'll just wait and see :emma:

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

release the Diamnod Heart beautiful and amazing visual with choregraphy sexiness and 'Crazy outfits" just before the superbowl and Make it a single along side DIC both with amazing visuals then Joanne gets visuals for all songs. Promo nearly every other week.  The Joanne Monster is released during weekend of superbowl as a surprise and then afterwards she promotes the EP(with the bops and Bad romance 2.0's ) :gum: 

you are really trying to make the craziness and the joanne monster happen :toofunny:

GhettoFabulous
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you are really trying to make the craziness and the joanne monster happen :toofunny:

I know it'll never happen anyways But I will however need ha to come through for Diamond Heart  :lolly::lolly::gum:

Archived