Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What should be Gaga's strategy til February?

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

It's just about 2 months till Superbowl, GGDaddies!!:gum:

Which probably will go down as one of the defining moments of Gaga's career! :firega:

With two singles released receiving moderate success, what do you think Gaga should do from now till her mega performance to get the hype going?:oprah:

Should she

1. Go all out aggressive and try to make MR a hit with a cool video released along with another hype single just before the performance (It could be Ayo or Diamond heart) plus it's own gorgeous video. And then immediately release "Best of" album that's rumored. And then the cycle continues with new singles and videos.:lolly:

2. Take it easy till SB. Release MR video, then perform at Superbowl and then resume with the promo for Joanne and it's other singles. Basically means she shouldn't do anything major till Superbowl as it won't matter much. And she should just capitalize on the SB and start the Joanne era again from that point forward.:poot:

Please discuss :madge:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

freezer bride
1 minute ago, DWUWpartII said:

1. Go all out aggressive and try to make MR a hit with a cool video released along with another hype single just before the performance (It could be Ayo or Diamond heart) plus it's own gorgeous video. And then immediately release "Best of" album that's rumored. And then the cycle continues with new singles and videos.:lolly:

Here for this. 

♥.

DeanWinchester

Normally I want to speculate but I'm getting exhausted at the unintentional meltdowns, so I'll just wait and see :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

Here for everything but not the "Best of" album, she doesn't have that much to create it on. Who creates a best of album after only 5 albums in which only 4 produced massive hits?

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Release dat video. We don't want another DWUW mess. A good single turned into a flop because of bad management :wtf:

My delusional self still believes it's gonna reach top 10 :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Normally I want to speculate but I'm getting exhausted at the unintentional meltdowns, so I'll just wait and see :emma:

Gurl, with 3 videos and a single hit since 2011, speculations are the only thing we little monsters thrive on:lolly::poot:

2020Covid19IsOurs
5 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Here for everything but not the "Best of" album, she doesn't have that much to create it on. Who creates a best of album after only 5 albums in which only 4 produced massive hits?

But I think it would be foolish not to capitalize on the SB mega hype :gum:

I mean she should resort to any and every gimmick because a lot of dollars are on the line there lol:poot:

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

Gurl, with 3 videos and a single hit since 2011, speculations are the only thing we little monsters thrive on:lolly::poot:

I know but I've been doing nothing but that since two days ago, it's getting tiring especially with radios not picking up MR. I'm taking a break and listening to my other music for now :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KleinGa
1 minute ago, DWUWpartII said:

But I think it would be foolish not to capitalize on the SB mega hype :gum:

I mean she should resort to any and every gimmick because a lot of dollars are on the line there lol:poot:

If she wants to be labelled even more pretentious than people already think she is, then she should go right ahead. 

Also, let me correct myself: 3 albums that produced massive hits. 

A "Greatest Hits" album with only 3 albums with actual hits in it? 

Katy, Beyonce, Bruno Mars nor Coldplay released any such album to "capitalise". If Joanne wants to capitalise, announce the tour right after and slay with that. Otherwise, can they keep the greatest hits album please? :laughga:

Antonio

I don't want promo and performances for the charts, I want them for myself :diane:

I know it sounds selfish but I miss the times when I would wake up to a performance almost every day :diane: I just want a few more performances, that's all :diane: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

The Child

A BLACKOUT :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GhettoFabulous

release the Diamnod Heart beautiful and amazing visual with choregraphy sexiness and 'Crazy outfits" just before the superbowl and Make it a single along side DIC both with amazing visuals then Joanne gets visuals for all songs. Promo nearly every other week.  The Joanne Monster is released during weekend of superbowl as a surprise and then afterwards she promotes the EP(with the bops and Bad romance 2.0's ) :gum: 

She should continue what she's doing - perform only a couple of times every few weeks, do a smattering of local radio interviews where she talks about how much of a family girl she is, wear the same pink hat every day, and most importantly spend the majority of her time preparing for her acting roles and being with her family. That way, by the time the Superbowl comes around, everybody will have well and truly forgotten about her and she can finally get her wish of performing in dive bars to the eight fans she has left.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Also, let me correct myself: 3 albums that produced massive hits. 

A "Greatest Hits" album with only 3 albums with actual hits in it? 

She should include some of Madge's song, I mean who would know :poot:

Jk

But I hope some new songs do come. Whether it be from a new EP or collaborations with other artists :madge:

Archived