💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga skip touring this era?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Honestly, compared to other fans I get less excited for tours. I mean I think we can all agree that Gaga has a lot of amazing things planned in 2017. We'll get ACS season 3, SuperBowl, Joanne singles (God willing), and in 2018 we'll have A Star Is Born and its soundtrack which will for all intents and purposes be LG6. I think these things could propel Gaga into a new golden age of her career. 

It makes more sense to tour Joanne and ASIB soundtrack in 2019, as an extravagant double tour. 

Personally, I think it would be cool if she did skip touring one album and release another album the next year or year after and have one massive tour promoting both of the albums like Madge did with Ray of Light and Music.

But she loves touring, so I don't think she would ever not tour an album, which means I'm definitely going to the Joanne Ball.

Computer

It kind of makes sense.  But if she skipped touring it would kind of be perceived as a flop.  Like, an album that couldn't support a tour.  Also she said she couldn't wait to tour this album so I'm guessing she's planning on doing one for Joanne.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

It would make more sense to tour the US after the superbowl than to throw away such a huge promotional opportunity like that.

Dorothy Gale
6 minutes ago, Nicole said:

It would make more sense to tour the US after the superbowl than to throw away such a huge promotional opportunity like that.

It's not really a wasted opportunity. A SuperBowl performance will be remembered for years and the continued exposure from Joanne era + SB halftime + ACS + ASIB + it's soundtrack will make Gaga an even bigger touring force than one SB performance. 

Nooooo, the Superbowl is promo for the tour...

There is a reason the NFL was looking to try and nab some percentages of artist's tour gross after they performed at the superbowl. 

Think Beyonce after the superbowl.

It was after 4, she had no top 10 hits from that era.
4 era was already over, people expected another album.
Beyonce performs at SB with no new material.
Beyonce starts The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour a year after the 4 era ended.
Tour is a huge success.
Beyonce releases her first surprise visual album.
Beyonce becomes untouchable. 

It wouldn't make sense to avoid going on tour after performing on the biggest stage in the world. That's all giant promotion for her tour.

Archived