Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Gaga greets fans at airport

Lava

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Bloody said:

she can't be paying attention to every fan, that's insane  :deadbanana:

it would take her hours for her to do what the fans want, she's already very kind with them :gaycat:

girl it was literally like 15 people

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Gaga can you sign this-"

giphy.gif

right before she runs you over, you hear "here we go" but it's her red pickup truck, not a range rover 

6 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

She refused an autograph or two before and if I recall correctly, it was because they weren't really fans, but rather, scalpers who would sell the merchandise on Ebay.

CouyILq.jpg

6 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

I thought they were those persons who get autographs then sale them, not fans. 

4 minutes ago, lego said:

Those are not fans. 

She hugged and kissed her fans and she said I have to go. Misleading title. :excuseu:

4 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

He doesn't look like a bottom so probably she thought that it wasn't a real fan but some seller in ebay...she never sign **** from people who sell autographs on internet

i didn't know that, but it is possible

Reality

So some of you are focusing on the fact that she ignored some people who want an autograph, but aren't acknowledging the fact that she's hugging, kissing, and talking to others? :oprah:

Plus, as some have mentioned before, they could just be getting an autograph just to sell it.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

She just spoke about wanting more human interaction with fans so that's what she does. Fans better get use to it. 

FreePalestine

4 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

She refused an autograph or two before and if I recall correctly, it was because they weren't really fans, but rather, scalpers who would sell the merchandise on Ebay.

CouyILq.jpg

Since when did she develop the power to tell which from which 

SlaeUrAnus

Some of them are not fans.

They sell the merchandise whenever they get a signature. That is why Gaga prefers to interact with fans instead of signing lots of autographs/merchandise.

Give me a chat and a hug with Gaga than an autograph anyday.

In my messy era.

7 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Or she's just more interested in having nice interactions with people rather than writing her name on an album she made which she's done a thousand times before?

Plus, she actually does sign some stuff later on.

off topic but you're so hot:air:

top me 

tumblr_nklif5STR91qgf1i8o1_250.gif

John Wayne

literally kisses and hugs fans

*doesnt sign a CD*

GAGA IGNORES HER FANS,SHE DOESNT LOVE US ANYMORE. JOANNE CANCELLED. GAGA CANCELLED

smh:madge:

DeanWinchester
16 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

she didn't sign the ARTPOP vinyl or the Born This Way portraits and the people walked up to her twice. :air:

Now whenever anyone wants her to sign and/or talk about anything involving a past album she's just gonna be like:

giphy.gif

She approaches those who want to hug or kiss. Not those who just want autographs, which she later signed anyway

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived