Jump to content
new video

CupcakKe - Budget


Noah

Featured Posts

Computer

God I love this.  I think I'm officially gonna stan.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ
Link to post
Share on other sites

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Computer said:

I think I'm officially gonna stan.

Applying for my stan card as we speak

tumblr_m98o5bfJpj1qcqqpjo3_250.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone told me last year that CupcakKe was going to make decent music I would have laughed in their face.

CupcakKe is actually starting to get pretty good.

tumblr_mxeugiB1Bt1qjdybto4_250.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

This is actually really good :giveup:

This is amazing by itself but if a singer like Ariana or something was added into the chorus I'm sure it would go viral :giveup:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

really good song.

and the video is okay but the ending is cringey as fvck! like her "fans" they don't look fitting (in a sense of: Not very urban style, even though I would imagine a lot of her fans being like that!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

artpoprebellion

what a queen. i feel like her provocative music was just to get noticed but she really can rap and with higher quality production she has such potential :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...