💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne is about...

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I disagree, and tbh none of us know how this works exactly. I think she has some say in the direction of her own era, and sometimes chooses what is succeeding in the moment. 

No, she has like 30% and Interscope 70% of control when it comes to singles. She wanted Venus and A-YO but they were changed last minute by Interscope, because DWUW and Million Reasons charted higher at the moment they were released respectively. 
She'll never be in full control unless she goes hippie.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Monsterish
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

No, she has like 30% and Interscope 70% of control when it comes to singles. She wanted Venus and A-YO but they were changed last minute by Interscope, because DWUW and Million Reasons charted higher at the moment they were released respectively. 
She'll never be in full control unless she goes hippie.

I think is Gaga 50% - Interscope 50% if is not 100% Gaga controling her career, tbh :ladyhaha: So, if she wanted to change the single election is because guess what... she wanted success. Even, now, she wants success. It's not bad, it's just the reality, lol :reductive:

Wasn't it confirmed that the label chose PI for the lead single? So it's not too far fetched to say they may have chosen A-yo as well then switched it to Million Reasons.

GagaTheExplorer

I this point, what's the point? we got the album, it's very good, not epic but very enjoyable.

and she is making her things, probably preparing her tour, super bowl and not upcoming singles/videos and who knows what else

Joanne is about what Gaga wanted, it's just that sometimes it seems like she doesn't have a clue of what she want.

MessyTop

At this point the album is dead. Singles or not singles it didn't stick. 

PI is gonna be her worst first single ever. So sad

sipthistea
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

At this point the album is dead. Singles or not singles it didn't stick. 

PI is gonna be her worst first single ever. So sad

Pfff then leave. We're here for the music, not for hits, not for the public attention. 

There's plenty of people with albums "alive"

3 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I disagree, and tbh none of us know how this works exactly. I think she has some say in the direction of her own era, and sometimes chooses what is succeeding in the moment. 

The company itself or someone close said that they are taking a passive approach for this album (treating it as indie if you will) and Gaga's own team (she herself too) have the control. It's so tiring to see people always running to excuse poor decision making with "Interscope's fault" or "Troy's fault" or "Bobby's". :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

xoxo cupcakke

I've been saying this all along, have I not :madge:

She's been saying it's a personal album since she first announced it yet you guys claim this isn't Gaga :madge:

Claiming FameGa is more Ga than JoanneGa :madge:

I disagree, but understand why you think that.

Joanne has been marketed to be "this is the real me" when it's really not. It's just an attempt at making some mullah off of the GP that seemed to care about the Gaga underneath the meat dress etc. The comments were everywhere about how amazing Gaga looked stripped back during ARTPOP when she wouldn't be wearing a wig and minimal make-up so they've made an era about that aesthetic for Gaga.

They're trying to see if people really care about a minimalist Lady Gaga and so far, they don't.

Remember every album is the "real Lady Gaga" so just ignore it. People are complicated, Lady Gaga included.

JohnnyVersace
21 hours ago, Mood Ring said:

The company itself or someone close said that they are taking a passive approach for this album (treating it as indie if you will) and Gaga's own team (she herself too) have the control. It's so tiring to see people always running to excuse poor decision making with "Interscope's fault" or "Troy's fault" or "Bobby's". :smh:

Agreed. Little Managers thinking they know how the business works tbh. It's so easy to blame the label, when obviously Gaga herself has a say. 

malazam
On 27/11/2016 at 1:27 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

So before asking, demanding, require for her to have or make a hit, or promote a song extremely so she can hit Top 10 on a ****ing chart, 

I used to think that, that if she did it once she could do it twice.

But Million Reasons changed my mind.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived