Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much do you listen to Joanne?

gagasgrande

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many other good musicians alsi dropped music recently (weeknd, bruno, tove lo, tpr, solange, alicia keys, dnce) so I'm listening to Joanne and all of them, but I got to say that Joanne not so much like before

... and now i just sit in silence.

Michelle

Everyday. I absolutely LOVE this album :giveup:  I listen to it multiple times a day.I've been listening that and Hardwired to self destruct from Metallica pretty much nonstop with Motörhead throw in because their my fav and I alway need a lemmy dose đŸ€˜đŸŒ

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

RickMonster98

Not too much in the last weeks to tell the truth... But I still enjoy it, I've listened to it in full yesterday and it sounded great just like the first time. :music: I think I'll never get tired of it :sara:

Heidi Montag

I listen to A-YO multiple times a day, it's actually one of my most played songs on iTunes already :icega: 

The full album I listen to maybe every second or third day when I feel like it. 

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Drin Lon

Like, to the full album?

Well, probably like 5 times a week at least, but since the day it has came out I always listen to the album, everyday. Maybe not from the first song to the last, but there's not been a day I haven't listen to at least 5-6 songs from the album. 

I'm honestly surprised at people not liking it, it kind of sucks that not everyone is feeling the Joanne vibes :/

I haven't listened to in full for a few weeks.

I'm not really a fan of Diamond Heart, Joanne, Sinner's Prayer, Hey Girl, or Angel Down so I always skip those :emma:

Archived