• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Americano

I'm certainly not pressed :lolgaga:

THINK. She just doesn't tell people at her concerts to be free.

She met up with Obama to stop bullying. Made The Born This Way Foundation. Speaks at gay rallies + gives speeches. "Don't ask, Don't tell.". Gave a big hand in legalizing gay marriage, etc.

And I would totally be fine if she seperated her philantrophist work with her artistry, but she combined them, in her music, appearances, and interviews.

YOU tell me she just isn't a popstar. :staymad:

Pop stars are allowed to have opinions. It's no one else's fault that other current artists don't live up to what a pop star used to be.

And no, Lady Gaga didn't single handily repeal DADT/help push same-s-x marriage in NY. Those were ongoing battles she highlighted to her fans. That's great, and no one is telling her to stop, but she's hardly revolutionary.

Pop stars are allowed to have opinions. It's no one else's fault that other current artists don't live up to what a pop star used to be.

And no, Lady Gaga didn't single handily repeal DADT/help push same-s-x marriage in NY. Those were ongoing battles she highlighted to her fans. That's great, and no one is telling her to stop, but she's hardly revolutionary.

So helping legalize gay marriage and changing the game like Madonna did isn't revolutionary? :ohwell:

Eh, imma sleep now, i guess well have to agree to disagree

AbuHassan1992

So helping legalize gay marriage and changing the game like Madonna did isn't revolutionary? :ohwell:

you said Gaga was a politician and not a pop-singer. If that's not delusion, then I don't know what is.

Americano

Over-crediting.

danieljsolis

During Electric Chapel

584619335.jpg?key=612612&Expires=1337707366&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=wwfGxFxOeNKnKkPA24816zTDq9H~C52omSJkwEtwTn6JtJ9fBpOmvnv14XU2KJ~mlVVkewW1LQXKj45UAKBjesQ1vBzRl-3OAQ1boLKv7Uszg1XQfC8Jg727sT1IpSTn00~wmycXPQfTy8jGAlNMRBUxna7bpA447FADY4v-m-k_

With someone with an attractive avi who posted this attractive pic I can't take it anymore

Edited by danieljsolis

Rino

Now I'm afraid to post anything positive about Gaga in a little bit exaggerated way that fans usually do without being called delusional :ohno: Them some evil people here will eat me right away :giveup:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

you said Gaga was a politician and not a pop-singer. If that's not delusion, then I don't know what is.

Lol when did i say she was a politician

Lets just drop it, okay, nobody wins in an "internet debate" anyway.

Edited by blacktears

FrozenKookie

Now I'm afraid to post anything positive about Gaga in a little bit exaggerated way that fans usually do without being called delusional :ohno: Them some evil people here will eat me right away

Some ppl here were just born rude. Oh yas.

Edited by LadyAdelRey

AbuHassan1992

Lol when did i say she was a politician

Lets just drop it, okay, nobody wins in an "internet debate" anyway.

I said that gaga is not a politician, and you said "Now that is delusion :pressed: "

Rino

Some ppl here are just born rude. Oh yas.

No, you should not care what people say! :)

When it comes to Gaga... Delusion is my middle name :teehee:

I don't care what people say, I was sarcastic on that post :lol:

the point is where else are fans allowed to be a bit delusional if not on their fave's fansite?

it's just ridiculous.

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I said that gaga is not a politician, and you said "Now that is delusion :pressed: "

Hey genious I was referring to the she is just a popstar part. Everybody onows she isnt a politician :pressed:

AbuHassan1992

Hey genious I was referring to the she is just a popstar part. Everybody onows she isnt a politician :pressed:

but still, she is just a pop singer. that's her occupation, face it.