💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Darkstains

Hello everyone! I'm about to go to the Manila show, it starts in about 5 hours from now. I'll take a lot of pictures and videos and I'll share some tomorrow! :kisses:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Hello everyone! I'm about to go to the Manila show, it starts in about 5 hours from now. I'll take a lot of pictures and videos and I'll share some tomorrow! :kisses:

HAVE FUN! post photos and updates from the venue if possible :teehee:

croboy

yay! have fun :D

MANiCURE1295

Thank you!!

gagaismywhore

Isn't it half 8 there now? So I'm guessing the show is about to start soon (if it hasn't already).

Is this the show where they said if she performed Judas she'd get arrested?!

They say that before performing Judas today Gaga said: "I'm not a creature of your government, Manila." :)

Gaga's speech:

"I am not an alien. I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am not a creature of your government. I am all you dreams. I am all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I am your future. Everything that makes you sad, [everything that] makes you angry. I am you, little monsters. Tonight is not about making a statement. Tonight is us all coming together because we believe we were all born this way."

Edited by Pegasus_

MANiCURE1295

Gaga's speech:

"I am not an alien. I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am not a creature of your government. I am all you dreams. I am all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I am your future. Everything that makes you sad, [everything that] makes you angry. I am you, little monsters. Tonight is not about making a statement. Tonight is us all coming together because we believe we were all born this way."

Thats soo awesome :)

Gaga at The BTWB in Manila: "Some people say I stand for things that are bad. The truth is, I want the best for every single one of you. My lifestyle is like one whole performance of liberation... for those of you who aren't free. Take this opportunity to free yourself."

"Don't ****ing test me, this country better not ****ing test me because I can start a ****ing revolution with all of you."

:worship: :worship:

Edited by Pegasus_

Jase

Gaga at The BTWB in Manila: "Some people say I stand for things that are bad. The truth is, I want the best for every single one of you. My lifestyle is like one whole performance of liberation... for those of you who aren't free. Take this opportunity to free yourself."

"Don't ****ing test me, this country better not ****ing test me because I can start a ****ing revolution with all of you."

:worship: :worship:

SHE SAID THAT? HOLY ****

"Lady Gaga was crying in her concert because of the protest that was going on outside the arena!"

Is this true? :cry: