• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

MANiCURE1295

Does anyone know if the iphone 4s takes good videos? Sound and image wise. Or should I look for something different to record videos with when she comes to the US?

Darkstains

I like the idea of a keytar outro for the whole show; it could easily be iconic and epic. She needs to fix it, though. The whole MTN performance is just one huge right-up-par performance. Not horrible, but not spectacular and, imo, not exactly the best way to end the show.

I thought, why not just do it like the Ellen performance? That implemented a keytar perfectly into the performance (plus, the tour keytar looks MUCH easier to handle than the Ellen performance keytar). Except, I'd rather not have the final chorus cut out. If the ifnal chorus is left in, the space between it and the outro (the hook repeated over claps) would be a perfect time to strap on the keytar.

I don't particularly mind if she does the final dance or not, but I find it iffy when she doesn't sing the final notes. It all depends on the timing, and I hope in the future it gets fixed out.

Otherwise, a majority of the show is perfection.

I agree with this. They should include the final chorus and the hook with the clapping part, then they should extend the breakdown a bit more so Gaga can jam with her keytar and do the choreo and the NIIIEEEEGHT on the last measures. :flutter:

Queen Gloria

Do you know what I think she should do? This may be a weird idea but...

I think she should replace Alejandro with Dance In The Dark.

LittIe Monster

this is the best video ever

her "oooaaaaawwww oooohaaawwwhhhh" parts in electric chappel though

5:25 :toofunny: I really think Gaga doesn't know what shade means tbh :smh:

OMFG @ 22:15 :omg: It sounds like they tweaked/added a new synth to Scheisse! It sounds so good!

Edited by LittIe Monster

SS77

That video above has the best TEOG acoustic performance ever. Her vocals are AMAZING. It is honestly the first performance of her's to make me tear up.

MelbHawker

I like the idea of a keytar outro for the whole show; it could easily be iconic and epic. She needs to fix it, though. The whole MTN performance is just one huge right-up-par performance. Not horrible, but not spectacular and, imo, not exactly the best way to end the show.

I thought, why not just do it like the Ellen performance? That implemented a keytar perfectly into the performance (plus, the tour keytar looks MUCH easier to handle than the Ellen performance keytar). Except, I'd rather not have the final chorus cut out. If the ifnal chorus is left in, the space between it and the outro (the hook repeated over claps) would be a perfect time to strap on the keytar.

I don't particularly mind if she does the final dance or not, but I find it iffy when she doesn't sing the final notes. It all depends on the timing, and I hope in the future it gets fixed out.

Otherwise, a majority of the show is perfection.

See I usually love the keytar - I loved it in the Ellen Performance but it just doesn't belong in the closer. I really believe she needs to ditch it - start MTN acoustically, like she does with Edge Of Glory, and then let loose in the second chorus and go all EMA's style to finish. Because that choreography is so awesome - the outfit won't let her move either - she should change it. (Although I love it!). I just think the closer let's the whole show down. The final chorus is gone, she pretty much skips 'the niiiiiiight' parts and she's way too tired by the end of the performance to do the choreography justice. It's not horrible, but as you said, it's not spectacular. And a good, legendary tour MUST have an amazing closer otherwise it won't be remembered.

So, GaGa + team (I know y'all read these forums before y'all sleep every night), listen to us plz. We were right about the lighting and pretty much everything else that's been changed so. :lol:

Noelle

IS SHE PLAYING THE DRUMS IN EOG?! (31:00) on the left tower it looks as if shes drumming :omg:

Edited by Noelle