💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I miss this girl

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

The fact that these were just candid everyday looks , not official appearances or for the red carpet 

Lady+Gaga+Rocks+Several+Outfits+NYC+lN7F

lady-gaga-new-york-city+%252815%2529.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

gagadog25f-4-web.jpg

article-0-19FAB23900000578-307_634x961.j

ICE ICE BABY 

tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.giftumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.giftumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.giftumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250.gif

Hyperballad

If you told me in May of 2011 that Gaga would ever wear a flannel shirt, jeans and converse. I'd slap you with Gaga's left Jimmy Choo shoe and kick your a** with her disco stick 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Texas Joanne said:

If you told me in May of 2011 that Gaga would ever wear a flannel shirt, jeans and converse. I'd slap you with Gaga's left Jimmy Choo shoe and kick your a** with her disco stick 

We can never keep nice things.

Purr more, hiss less.

Ahri Under You
17 minutes ago, Texas Joanne said:

I feel this on a spiritual level

swordstalker

This looks are so wildly different, but you can see the fire in her eyes in all of them. She knows she's a brilliant, boundary-breaking, bad bitch and she doesn't give a damn if you hate her art because she's interesting as funk!  This is the girl I fell in love with. 

Reality

I feel you. Even though I'm pretty content with what she wears now, I sometimes get nostalgic about her more eclectic outfits. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

I generally don't dislike most of her looks now- hell, I even love some of them. But yeah, I miss some of her more outlandish looks. Daring fashion icon Lady Gaga was a cool period of time.

On a positive note, I feel like a lot of people still see her either as this "avant garde fashionista", or the "b*tch whowears random ****", if any of the recent headlines (Gaga wears relatively tame outfit! No a meat dress LOL!) mean anything. Like homie, she's been dressing like a tired literature student for two years lmao.

25 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

This looks are so wildly different, but you can see the fire in her eyes in all of them. She knows she's a brilliant, boundary-breaking, bad bitch and she doesn't give a damn if you hate her art because she's interesting as funk!  This is the girl I fell in love with. 

I love this.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived