Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Stop Complaining

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

ZombieMirror
3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

There will never be a day that at least a third of Little Monsters aren't complaining. :neyde: 

Gaga could release the best album ever made, and there'd still be people hating on here. :neyde: 

stop making her the victim she's not , ppl are not so bad (they can't fight something that they like only to bash somebody , even more a person that made an GGD account to dedicate some time of his/her life just to talk about her ):interestinga:

Just now, ZombieMirror said:

stop making her the victim she's not , ppl are not so bad (they can't fight something that they like only to bash somebody , even more a person that made an GGD account to dedicate some time of his/her life just to talk about her ):interestinga:

I wasn't making her a victim, just stating facts? :tea: 

Gaga is a polarizing figure. Always has been, always will be.

❤ x ❤

:golfclap:

I was a lurker back from the BTW era and I thought I'd join and be an active member here during the release of Joanne. Quickly reversed my decision, considering the constant negative, unnecessarily critical and comparative people/posts. I never really click on them anymore, but its too often that a new thread pops up about everything Gaga's doing wrong, why she's a flop, and why this era's already failed. I don't really want to hear about that kind of sh*t so I just do a quick scroll of the forums and go about my day.

tumblr_llt6flRAGl1qfpdefo1_r2_500-1.gif

Reality
3 hours ago, ZombieMirror said:

sorry if we ruin your experience with Joanne but Gaga set some standards when it comes to her work and she doesn't respect them with Joanne and I feel betrayed :neyde: even if I don't want cause I am really into her :blush:

What?

Gaga has "set standards" because Monsters and people like you expect those things from her. I get that you may feel hurt or "betrayed", but the reality is that she's going to move on with life and experience new things and evolve as a person and an artist. 

You're literally a fan of someone who is the antithesis of the stasis quo. Why can't people understand that? She's not going to stay the same, her influences and life experiences will change her, she's going to evolve, she's going to change, it's just a fact.

What she's deciding to portray right now is just what she feels like she needs to at the time. She's just decided to share a more personal and deeper part of herself. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Reality

Amazing post, by the way! 

This is really something everyone needs to read/take in. 

4 hours ago, ZombieMirror said:

sorry if we ruin your experience with Joanne but Gaga set some standards when it comes to her work and she doesn't respect them with Joanne and I feel betrayed :neyde: even if I don't want cause I am really into her :blush:

She doesnt owe you anything though.  It's her work, let her do it the way she wants.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

What?

Gaga has "set standards" because Monsters and people like you expect those things from her. I get that you may feel hurt or "betrayed", but the reality is that she's going to move on with life and experience new things and evolve as a person and an artist. 

You're literally a fan of someone who is the antithesis of the stasis quo. Why can't people understand that? She's not going to stay the same, her influences and life experiences will change her, she's going to evolve, she's going to change, it's just a fact.

What she's deciding to portray right now is just what she feels like she needs to at the time. She's just decided to share a more personal and deeper part of herself. 

I agree. Although Joanne is not the album I wanted. I'm not complaining about how much I dont like it.  I am enjoying what I do like about it and continue listening to her other great works. She's going to make good and bad choices but we have no idea what we would do if we were in her shoes.  We arent major popstars, we have no idea what its like to be in her shoes.

Reality
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

I agree. Although Joanne is not the album I wanted. I'm not complaining about how much I dont like it.  I am enjoying what I do like about it and continue listening to her other great works. She's going to make good and bad choices but we have no idea what we would do if we were in her shoes.  We arent major popstars, we have no idea what its like to be in her shoes.

Well, it's also just that she's a human being. There's going to be experiences in her life that are going to affect her. I mean, look at her perception on fame. At first she was all over it, know she, almost isolates it. It's because she's experienced fame and knows what it's like.

I completely agree, she's going to make good, as well as bad, choices, but we can't really judge because we're not in her shoes. 

I dislike how much people say she is over i mean she is doing the Super Bowl halftime show that in itself is a huge honor.  I bet if she performed A-Yo or Dancing in Circles at the SB she could have a chance at having a #1 hit.

Archived