interview

Preview: Lady Gaga on CBS Sunday Morning

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Also, what the actual f*** are you melting down about? She didn't even say something in this video exvept that she is grown up and 30 now. Y'all need to chill.

JackTheTripper
2 hours ago, caseymonster said:

Whoever puts her to these terrible interviews needs to get fired asap! Wtf is this garbage?! "So gaga u gonna go and talk about how u grew up and became 30" whos terrible idea was it?!

obviously hers

Gaga Monster

She is acting like she is in her 50's and have been doing this for 30 years. I just feel like she thinks she is 60, especially the way she dresses.

GGD Presidential Elections

The Surrealist
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

That outfit is something my Grandmother would wear:toofunny:

Your grandmother seems to be very stylish. I mean my grandmother wouldn't wear something like this.

010.jpg

Gaga Monster
Just now, Sycamore said:

Your grandmother seems to be very stylish. I mean my grandmother wouldn't wear something like this.

010.jpg

Not the bottom part. The whole hat and old women type of fabric reminds me of 60-70 year old clothing.

The Surrealist
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Not the bottom part. The whole hat and old women type of fabric reminds me of 60-70 year old clothing.

I usually dislike the hat but it fits well with this outfit. I don't agree with you but that's your opinion.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Sycamore said:

I usually dislike the hat but it fits well with this outfit. I don't agree with you but that's your opinion.

I just think she has been dressing and looking older than she is. Compare her to the other 30 year olds at the AMAs, she is dressing much older than she is. I just miss the old Gaga:(

Less makeup, eh the makeup she's wearing lately might be less dramatic with light colours, but she's still wearing a lot of make up, especially in that snippet.

She wore less makeup in 2013.

Why you lying Gaga? :laughga:

imnotyourbabe10

Mad respect to Gaga, support her all the way and she can do whatever the heck she likes...and I'm not being nostalgic with what I'm about to say...but it just seems like radicalism always ends up "toning down."  I've always looked to Gaga for that inspiration of "queering" the world and living authentically abnormal.  (TFM, BTW, and AP really cemented that outlook/ethic as a lil' queer, hippy, dude).

It's not just her, to be sure.  Authors I read advocate rad. feminism and so forth but always end up at an impasse.  The Bernie Sanders momentum seems a little quieter lately.  The Occupy movement.  The LGBT community has assimilated (and least in the US via marriage equality/military equality) and still contains in group divisiveness in many respects.  We could go on and on.  This election in 'Murica has been radical (for ****, backwards reasons, though)  I'm 26 and I just hope that the fire of authentic radical change and presentation of the self doesn't leave the hearts, bodies, minds, spirits of so many others because of age or "life happening." 

Sorry--seemed like the place to post this since it is about (as the link says, "dialing down her outrageous stage image." :lana:)

Have a happy weekend, all!:hug:

2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

010.jpg

Preach. 

FreePalestine

2 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

That outfit is something my Grandmother would wear:toofunny:

CC dragging Gaga. How edgy. 

FreePalestine

4 hours ago, caseymonster said:

Cus who the **** in her team came up with this dumb interview idea?! And how the **** did she agree on it? This is demaging her brand! I cant see any other major star doing this garbage! Do u think beyonce does this random, out of her ass inteviews about being 30? **** no! 

you-have-to-stop.gif

crisTEAne

lmao, this place hasn't changed at all. #toxicdump

OT: both her face and what she's saying seem fine to me.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived