Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best part of being a Gaga fan?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Since the other thread was "too negative" lets focus on some positives. What do you consider the best part of being a gaga fan is?

For me it's the fact that i never know what she's going to do next. She's so unpredictable and it keeps things fun.

Try to keep this thread Positive guys

giphy.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_npfcguqwhs1u6n38po1_250.gif

Loyalty

The best part for me is that no matter how much my friends downgrade her and compare gaga to their favs at the end of the day I have the pleasure of saying "My fav can actually sing"

TEv6HD6.gif

Not The Real Gaga

For many of the fans, being connected with the LGBTQ-community, so they can easily hook up with others or have hot online webcam --X 

:toofunny: :cryga:

Jenina

I love analyzing her lyrics and music videos.  It's so much fun to try to dive into her mind and see the message she is trying to deliver.

cool

Diamond Heart

Gagas music, vocals, performances and personality are what make being a fan so amazing. 

But above all Gaga is the only musician i have ever felt a strong connection to, and the reason why is a combination of all the things above but also something else. Shes indirectly helped me a lot, whether that be making me forget the bullshit by putting on her music and giving me an escape or just putting a smile on my face by listening to her speak. 

She is amazing, and no amount of whiney as **** fans or her perceived lack of success will make me think otherwise.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Letmelivemylife
15 minutes ago, LynpheaStar said:

our fave is unproblematic, delivers talent, as down-to-earth a legend can be and truly loves her fans

Exactly. My best friend Mandy always gets teased because she sends Gaga a "happy Mother's Day" card every year. Yeah she gets teased but I know that gaga melts when she gets those cards. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate kids in a way. I mean just watch her interviews. She just lights up and smiles from ear to ear like any proud mama would whenever the interviewer mentions us. She may be annoyed at us sometimes. Hell she may even be angry with us sometimes. I'll tell you one thing that's for damn certain: she'll NEVER stop loving us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Interlude

I've learned to have tremendous patience :koons:

lets focus on some positives - I grew up with her support of promoting self love, perseverance and determination :happy: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

HOTNebraskaGuy

She's talented, smart, self reliant, and kind. She's everything I look for in a musician. 

I like watching her performances, hearing her emotions, and listening to her in general. I could spend a whole day watching her interviews and performances. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Gagadaily. Other than that. Nothing really

tumblr_o1jdv5oHuB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

that's really the best part? Not waiting for new music or going to her shows, etc.?

caseymonster
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

tumblr_o1jdv5oHuB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

that's really the best part? Not waiting for new music or going to her shows, etc.?

The wait never pays off

Archived