DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
Just now, Drew Jeremy said:

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

last contractual album jeez

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ChicaSkas

Free?! We are living in the real world, sadly.... Hell, I'd pay for them. Nice iTunes release on each one, she'll make a profit each time we download, that sounds better.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It's not really up to her, I think her management / law team won't allow it. Plus, producers / writers might not allow it as well.

I hops he does tho 

I like dancin', and ponies....

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Free?! We are living in the real world, sadly.... Hell, I'd pay for them. Nice iTunes release on each one, she'll make a profit each time we download, that sounds better.

ahs_musicnotthebling_zps89c72009.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

QueenGaga

Although it would never happen, It would be epic. What I imagine is that Gaga, after her death or retirement will release different albums of those demo's but secretly finished. She would be remembered for those iconic albums.

xoxo Craig
46 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

her next album is going to be her last contract. ha frank ocean reductiv experience is coming.

Joanne was her last contract album, the deal was 5 albums and she has now done 5 albums. Its wether she signs with a different label or not

OT: I love this idea!! 

End Racism Now

NIghtmareElm

Most of the time unreleased music isn't all that good.  There's a reason why it didn't make the final cut to an album.

alp0707
17 minutes ago, DeathEater said:

Most of the time unreleased music isn't all that good.  There's a reason why it didn't make the final cut to an album.

You know Princess Die and Partynauseous .

They slay

Archived