šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify playing Gaga Acapella

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

You need to purchase Joanne on iTunes again. It will then reconnect with Spotify and upload all the correct tracks. Do it now.Ā :hor:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

@iAstroLeoĀ This happens to me all the time on spotify is frustrating as hell. On my spotify, I cant listen to TFM in explicit cause i have the og cd downloaded before the explicit was releasedĀ :poot:Ā It even happens on my mobile app and its annoying as hell, if anyone actually has a fix for this i would appreciate itĀ 

iAstroLeo
13 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

@iAstroLeoĀ This happens to me all the time on spotify is frustrating as hell. On my spotify, I cant listen to TFM in explicit cause i have the og cd downloaded before the explicit was releasedĀ :poot:Ā It even happens on my mobile app and its annoying as hell, if anyone actually has a fix for this i would appreciate itĀ 

I had no idea that spotify scans your computer, I thought everything was through their library :poot: I understand that it's supposed to save data, but it's stupid tbh :poot:Ā 

SpookyKid
43 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Can you hear the dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe or whatever in JW?Ā :neyde:

Im convinced those lyrics are a lie

Those are the "dat - doo - deet - doe"

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived