1. 1. ?

• I don't give a ****, she can Do What She Wants
    • I like them tbh
    • They're ok but I don't want her to ruin her face
    • They make her look ugly...

Featured Posts

Bloody
5 minutes ago, Taka said:

do you guys exactly know what will happen if she continues to do this ? Seriously what will happen to her face ? are they fats that has been injected to her cheekbones ? 

she will become like

1415255946122_wps_107_donetta_6_JPG.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, Bear said:

I hope she isn't doing it out of some kind of insecurity though

Why else would she do it? :oprah:

You don't Change your appearance if you're happy with how you look.

JesseBabe

It's her face, I don't care what she does with it. I feel like when she gets them freshly done and then on top of that she contours it's like girl.... chill :wtfga:. But I'm not against enhancing your body.

21 hours ago, Bloody said:

her worst moment :deadbanana:

Lady-Gaga:-All-Star-Grammy-Concert-PortrLady-Gaga:-All-Star-Grammy-Concert-Portr

Maybe that was because to look a bit more masculine? For the Sinatra tribute? idk.

But Women in Music, gurl :air:
She looked a mess.

this is so strange but some part of me thinks that the woman of the year full plastic is iconic and is grateful sh looked so strange. I must be on serious drgus. I don't mind her doing plastics as art body modification tbh

SlaeUrAnus

Drag me IDGAF, but to me, they make her look so :deadbanana: I mean: 

Spoiler

maxresdefault-13.jpg 

But meh, if they make her feel better so be it. I sincerely hope she is not insecure about it because imo she doesn't need them. I guess I'll always remember how naturally beautiful she is/was.

Spoiler

lady+gaga+05.jpg

Spoiler

In my messy era.

2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Why else would she do it? :oprah:

You don't Change your appearance if you're happy with how you look.

I don't think you have to be completely unhappy with the way you look to want to improve it (well, maybe think she's improving it at least).  

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are content with how they look, but given a Gaga sized budget would try out various things to improve their appearance just because they can- whether it be plastic surgery, fancy dermatologists, celebrity hair stylists etc. It's that endless drive for perfection.

Not that that is particularly healthy either :flop: But I'd be less concerned about her trying to improve herself because she can vs her trying to change herself because she feels she isn't good enough. 

7 hours ago, Taka said:

do you guys exactly know what will happen if she continues to do this ? Seriously what will happen to her face ? are they fats that has been injected to her cheekbones ? 

I don't have receipts but I do know that there are a lot of possible risks she is taking doing this. Also, I might be thinking of something else but once you take it you can't really stop.

Archived