💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

monstereo

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

• Her best era yet!
    • I'm loving it so far
    • I alright - theres good and bad in it
    • Kind of disapointing
    • Horrible - It feels like ARTPOP all over again

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

It's disappointing :( like the album is her ****ing Best and it's just all together amazing but ever since the album came out and the dive bar ended and she started to "promote" Million Reasons it just got so boring and I'm just not really into it. And it's kinda ruining the whole thing for me. And the election completely but a pause on the album all together and it's just been irritating and I've moved on from it faster than any album she's put out before and it freakin sucks 

Great album, great performances, great appearances.

Just not enough of all of them, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Jigglygoth

The unnecessary ARTPOP shade in the last option, the OP, ha bad taste :nails: 

Regarding Joanne... by "era" I suppose you mean the music + the videos, aesthetic, live performances, etc. 

Well, I like it, not as much as her previous works, but it's good to me so far: I really liked the first single, the live performances are beautiful and amazingly executed, and well,  that's kinda it, it's enough to keep me satisfied I guess :laughga: 

Not feeling the fashion choices, nor I relate to most songs on the album, but, as a whole, I'm enjoying it TBH. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

I WANT THAT CRAZY OUTFITS THE MUSIC VIDEOS THE SHOCK FACTOR 

its soo boring so far I'm hoping it will change but I'm losing hope for this era

Irrelevant

Super Bowl and Joanne Ball might be the only thing that can save this era.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Xoxo Adriana

The era feels very bland, doesn't really have much promotion to it. It kind of feels like Gaga was just like "here's your LG5 now leave me the f*ck alone":ladyhaha:

But as for the album, Joanne is probably my favorite from Gaga, it has a mixture of genres and tones. But knowing Gaga she isn't just gonna leave this era to die in the ditch, my guess is that she will release those RedOne songs separately in time for the Joanne Ball or something...just doesn't sound like Gaga to do this...

chromaticainmyhead

I feel like the period between the PI release and the album release pretty much sums up what we can expect from the rest of the era.  Single to few appearances which will catch the GP's attention like the VS or the SB performances but the rest remains as good-intended promo attempts which will only satisfy us die-hard stans but will never have the impact which they hoped it would have. Maybe around the SB another single release will actually appeal to the masses (more than MR) and becomes a hit.
At least I hope the SB boosts the whole era and it's energy cause it desperately needs to let this "Joanne is stuck" vibe let go. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

ryanripley

i can't at people saying that it's just starting :sharon: people have been saying it's just starting since the PI annoucement :sharon: the album has been out for a month gurls, the era is well under way and it's like poking a giant sleeping animal just to see it do something :nails: it's painful to see too cus i stan this album but all my friends say they only keep up to date with gags cus of my facebook :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

teenagechrist

I'm loving it. The album is her best so far and I've been enjoying the performances of the era + I'm waiting for MR mv and SB. 

feeling so hot tamale

ARTPOPNick
13 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I'm loving it. The album is her best so far and I've been enjoying the performances of the era + I'm waiting for MR mv and SB. 

oh my sweet summer child :ladyhaha:

teenagechrist
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

oh my sweet summer child :ladyhaha:

BE PATIENT :koons:

feeling so hot tamale

Arizona Sky

I. Hate. It.

the music is good but Bobby doesn't know how to manage. We need Troy back. The goal should be to have one exciting thing per day.

The Surrealist

Best Album

Worst Era

The only performances which I really loved were Perfect Illusion on Sukkiri and A-Yo on SNL. The other things were bland and felt forced, especially Carpool Karaoke.

I don't care for promo but I need performances. Next up is VSFS and Superbowl in 3 months. So what is she doing in between? There are no slots to perform her album anywhere except on Jimmy Kimmel, or something like that. I can't take another blackout era.

Her clothes this era are ... a choice. 

Archived