Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

monstereo

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

• Her best era yet!
    • I'm loving it so far
    • I alright - theres good and bad in it
    • Kind of disapointing
    • Horrible - It feels like ARTPOP all over again

Featured Posts

I'm tired of you users with the "NOT THE BLING" bs. I want some damn promotions, I want at least one top ten, etc. Like I understand slow and steady wins the race but it's terribly disappointing and I want some success. I WANT TO SEE GAGA EVERYWHERE!!!!!! :grr: STOP THE NOT THE BLING BULLCRAP ALREADY FOR F*CKS SAKES it's literally underwhelming tf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackTheTripper
2 hours ago, Greanskye said:

I love the music and I love her aesthetic. She owes us nothing. 

neaither do we  ow to stand for 100 000 repetitive radio interviews about her folks and zero to few performances

Uneventful. 

Bobby is playing by her rules when it really should be the other way around. He's not really being a manager, more like her administrative assistant. 

I've come to understand she has had some health issues recently, which makes me very grateful that Bobby is being patient with her. Maybe we'll see something once she gets better. Health should be above everything.

If we don't get the MR video and another single between now and the SB, then it's probably safe to say the era is over. Hopefully the MR video is coming in the next two or three weeks. Ideally, we'll get another performance.

The election definitely DESTROYED her and her drive. It was almost like they planned the promo around the presidential election of Hillary Clinton. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they had penciled in some promo to appear or sing at Hillary's inauguration. All not happening now. 

I won't tell her that she needs to do this, that and the other but she does need focus. That's not asking a lot and is really just the bare minimum.

I love it, but HATE the fans.
I get with some of you are disappointed, but saying that the era is already over when the album is doing good, is 1 month old AND STILL HAVE A SUPERBOWL AND A TOUR AHEAD???

But yeah, don't quote me, I know why, I just don't care, I love it :lolly: 
My only concern so far is with the MR video, but I'm sure it'll come eventually. 

As everyone freaks out, I'm kind of enjoying the low-keyness of it all. Reminds me of The Fame pre-2009, when things were quiet and peaceful and tranquil and the music could be enjoyed without all the excess. 

The album itself had plenty of 5-star Gaga songs (DIC, PI, Hey Girl, JW, among others) so I'm not really freaking out, things could've been way worse. And her performances have been so on point. Cohesive and powerful. The only thing missing are videos and some more crazy fashion moments, but there's plenty of time for that. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

BurqaSwg

I love this era because I can really take the time to appreciate what Gaga does. One down side, the fans and their constant negative attitude, like plz don't ruin the fun for those who actually enjoy this era. 

It's a little slow (the "era"/cycle), but I understand Gaga has a few things going on with her health + the election. I just hope we get some neat music videos before she decides to wrap up the album.

Psychedelic

The music is great, the era is sooooooo boring and uneventful.... And d o not bring up the "It's just one month since it was released" excuse... What hasn't been done so far will not be made up, the promo during this time was vitaland there was barely any.

Now I'm just waiting for the SB and tour and call it an era...

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Beto said:

It's okay. A little disappointing. I'll explain.

It's incredibly uninteresting. The music is not her best and I'm absolutely over the country looks. It only made me realize that one of the main reasons why people paid any attention to her was because of her avant-garde fashion...

I'm not one of those 'music not the bling' freaks that will call anyone who wants for her to care for the commercial aspect of her career a 'fake fan'... I would love for her to be sucessful and to treasure that, even aim for it.

Music wise, Joanne got old pretty quickly. I haven't the listened to the album in ages.

I believe 'it's okay' because she still cared to put out music. She still cared to book televised performances and go to radio stations and she still loves her fans so much. That says a lot about who she is as a person. She cares. That's why I feel kinda numb about whatever - I believe it's a - mistake Gaga herself or her management team are making this time around.

I love her a lot. I'll patiently wait for the next era.

Tooks the words right out of my mouth :madge:

Wake me up when the C3C/ASIB era starts :madge:

Anderson123

The music is great, which is the most important thing. I honestly don't care about performances or "the promo". I barely remember what she has done in the past and I used to be massive fan who wanted to know everything about her.

Archived