đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

monstereo

Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the Joanne Era so far?

• Her best era yet!
    • I'm loving it so far
    • I alright - theres good and bad in it
    • Kind of disapointing
    • Horrible - It feels like ARTPOP all over again

Featured Posts

She delivered musically but as a fan the era is not very exciting compared to her previous eras. But she seems to be over being an attention seeking popstar with no private life, spending all her time in planes to promote her stuff all over the world. So i think we better get used to it, our gurl has matured :giggle:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retrosexual123
2 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Or maybe because she had amazing visuals and delivered great promo.

Joanne sales aren't an issue.

Thank you!! Where are the amazing visuals this era? Gone - far away, with Dada Williams, Formichetti and everyone else. 

malazam

Loving it? People need to ****ing grow up. Gaga is doing it but her fans are not. 

Give it time, it's just starting! The ARTPOP era was great even with the messy management. 

It will get better! WE HAVE SOME AMAZING MOMENTS AHEAD OF US!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Blueskye
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think people here are talking about commercial success as Joanne is actually selling very good lol

4 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Or maybe because she had amazing visuals and delivered great promo.

Joanne sales aren't an issue.

I'm not talking about sales. I'm talking about videos, performances, interviews, events etc. 

This topic and many more are all saying "I'm not happy because Gaga's not giving us anything." That's what I'm getting at, the fans expectations that she should be doing all these things. 

If she's happy just putting out her music and leaving it at that then so am I. If she gives us extra, great. But it's not expected or demanded like some of the children (and people who should know better) here go on. 

Born To Slay

It's okay. The music, while not her best, is good but the promo is so boring. Can she plz release an up tempo song and do a dance number? 

It's definitely been a different experience than 2008-2013, but there has been so much good come out of this era that it's a shame it gets overshadowed a lot by the laid-back approach that seems be taking place this time. I mean this era has given us amazing quality music (#1 most important thing above all else), consistent looks/aesthetic, good singles choices, stunning performances, Carpool Karaoke, etc. The only downside to this era has been the lack of heavy promo that we've gotten so accustomed to with her solo albums. Because of that, it's felt like there's so much downtime between events this era, and, I mean, there is a lot of that. What been given to us has been absolutely incredible, it just hasn't been as much as past eras. It's different. They're making good choices, but they're spreading them out in a strong way that could either keep a low-profile longevity to the era or kill it completely in another month or two. She did say they're taking a different approach to promotion with this album which that leads me to believe that they actually have had a proper plan for this era, but it's just not what we're used to. We'll have to wait and see how things go, but I'm content so far.

CakeLikeLG
7 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

It's okay. The music, while not her best, is good but the promo is so boring. Can she plz release an up tempo song and do a dance number? 

i'm still dreaming about Dancin In Circles feat. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. Imagine the music video :giveup:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

i'm still dreaming about Dancin In Circles feat. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. Imagine the music video 

I'd be so slayed

it doesn't feel like a new era at all...:madge: it's boring and forgettable , i like the album but i need more energy 

DeanWinchester

Gagadaily tells me I have to love the entirety of it to appreciate it and I cant have even a single complaint or suggestion otherwise I'm a fake fan.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

xoxo cupcakke
41 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

The era is undeniably a dissapointment.ARTPOP had x10 more promo and performances

I feel this why there is so much lack of promo and budget cuts. Imagine if Joanne had the budget and promo that ARTPOP did and the singles still flopped... I think Gaga would either be out of a contract or looking for ways to get out of her contract

Archived