Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She has to realize that one music video...

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Reality

Some of y'all are acting like this era has been going on for 2 years and all we have is one music video and one "Making Joanne" episode and stuff.

The album's just a little over a month old. Million Reasons will getĀ a music video, you have no idea what's she's doing behind closed doors. Don't act like she's just completely disregarded Joanne. The album obviously means a lot to her, she's not going to just throw it away.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Well Superbowl still ahead

Absolutely but honestly I don't see Superbowl atteched to Joanne's era... It wasn't evenĀ plannedĀ by her team as the Superbowl came to her not the contrary...

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Some of y'all are acting like this era has been going on for 2 years and all we have is one music video and one "Making Joanne" episode and stuff.

The album's just a little over a month old. Million Reasons will getĀ a music video, you have no idea what's she's doing behind closed doors. Don't act like she's just completely disregarded Joanne. The album obviously means a lot to her, she's not going to just throw it away.Ā 

Again that's exactly what we said during ARTPOP era at exactly the same time of the year in 2013...Ā 

Reality
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Again that's exactly what we said during ARTPOP era at exactly the same time of the year in 2013...Ā 

ARTPOP still had some pretty cool visuals.Ā 

If the era had done better, you wouldn't be saying this.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

ARTPOP still had some pretty cool visuals.Ā 

If the era had done better, you wouldn't be saying this.

If by saying 'done better' you mean 'visually', I agree. If you meant it in term of sales, I don't agree as the album is doing pretty good for the moment...

To me this era definitely lacks something that makes a big part of us feeling like we are more at the end of an era than at the start. Not saying we want crazy outfit or visual, but Joanne era lacks something that proves Gaga is deeply involved in this album 'campaign'.

The proof is you can see a lot of Monsters everywhere already wishing an EP to be in work. And most of them actually like Joanne (the album)..Ā 

Reality
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

If by saying 'done better' you mean 'visually', I agree. If you meant it in term of sales, I don't agree as the album is doing pretty good for the moment...

To me this era definitely lacks something that makes a big part of us feeling we are at the end of an era than at the start. Not saying we want crazy outfit or visual, but Joanne era lacks something that proof Gaga is deeply involved in this album.

The proof is you can see a lot of Monsters everywhere already wishing an EP to be in work. And most of them actually like Joanne (the album)..Ā 

I mean, it definitely is lacking in terms of promo and in terms of visuals and stuff, but I wouldn't just completely disregard it.Ā 

I'm very sure that she's working hard and is trying her best. I mean, God, she's about to do the SB! How exciting is that?! We're going to get more in the coming months, we (as a fan base) shouldn't pull our hair out and scream bloody hell, the era's still in its infancy.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Omar Vela

Nobody it's talking about sales, guys. Joanne it's selling because it's a great album...nobody it's denying that.
But the era seems off in the performance and visual parts. That's why we fell Ā in love with Gaga in the first place...

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

Nobody it's talking about sales, guys. Joanne it's selling because it's a great album...nobody it's denying that.
But the era seems off in the performance and visual parts. That's why we fell Ā in love with Gaga in the first place...

That's true, actually I think she is very lucky to sell as much with the promo she's servingĀ :yay:

Good for her ! But honestly I always liked Gaga as a whole (music, visual, videos, performance and so on). And for the moment there's only music (that's fine but quite frustrating for any Gaga fans who always loved her for her huge creativity and for her pushing the boundaries in everything)Ā 

Anyway, I hope we'll see more of this side in the future (even if it's coming or not during Joanne), let's wait and see ! :)Ā 

Sizzily

For real tho. She's only had 3 MVs in the last 5 years. I know she's doing a lot of other stuff but her video catalog is pretty thin.

One Banned Boi

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

For real tho. She's only had 3 MVs in the last 5 years. I know she's doing a lot of other stuff but her video catalog is pretty thin.

True, especially for someone who had like some of the most visually stunning videos in the last decade !Ā 

Most of my friends (who are not Gaga fans) are always waiting for Gaga's videos because she's always serving real quality. They were quite disappointed by PI video.

highlikegaga

tbfh Ā some musical TV channels don't play her simply because they don't have videos for the songs. Gaga should've pulled a Lemonade and gave us a visual masterpiece. Like she wanted for ARTPOP before the mess started. She's such a hard working bitch and I can't believe her right now.Ā 

She wanted a toned down era, fine. But give us the videos sista. Many, many people from the GP hear Gaga's songs when they see her videos on TV or Youtube and click them.Ā 

Still disappointed that her MR and A-YO audios on YOUTUBE have the Joanne cover art, while they have single cover arts.Ā 

Blueskye

She doesn't have to do anything. She made her art and put it out into the world, end of. She does not have to do things because it conforms to your expectations of what constitutes an 'era.'Ā 

Archived