OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Tbh :giveup: 

They've been friends for ~5 years, how is that even possible :air: She hadn't even released BtD yet, that's real friendship if he liked her as Lizzie Grant/Lana Del Ray with her indie folk tunes about her daddies :emma: 

She needs to work with his producers, I know she loves and is inspired by Hip-Hop and a bit of R&B; she occassionally flirts with it (trip-hop beats on BtD, a little trap on Honeymoon out of the blue, some of her unreleased older stuff, etc.) but she's shy of fully committing, maybe because its just not her? Idk.

When I think Lana visually, she is a lot of things, but one aspect of her characteris that groupie who appears in a rap video as the sidepiece to a man, but shes not the innocent girl who thinks he loves her, shes the one who knows shes gonna get hurt but she does it for the ride and even enjoys the pain because it makes her feel alive, and ugh its all a movie in my mind and I just want it to happen

giphy.gif

I did not know this :cryga::diane: 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

YES :giveup: I thought Bruno would make it on the list but 24K was the biggest disappointment of all time :madge: 

Yeah wtf. I could not even get through some songs in full. 

i like music in this album...very good...but i like only few songs...other is just ok. but he have a very good song for single....i would love to se GAGA FT DAFT PUNK

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

I did not know this :cryga::diane: 

When she performed with him live last year, he said they had been friends for 4 years, so its been about 5 now :giveup: 

(Maybe there's some rounding issues on my end and his, so she might have actually just released BtD, but still that's a long time being friends with someone...Imagine her being there for his commercial breakthrough, like he was for hers :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah wtf. I could not even get through some songs in full. 

5 songs in and I just stopped listening :madge: 

Morphine Prince

THIS ALBUM IS SO PERFECT.

Re-listeing and it just gets better. 

KING ABEL. KING OF THE FALL. 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

When she performed with him live last year, he said they had been friends for 4 years, so its been about 5 now :giveup: 

(Maybe there's some rounding issues on my end and his, so she might have actually just released BtD, but still that's a long time being friends with someone...Imagine her being there for his commercial breakthrough, like he was for hers :giveup:

:cryga::cryga::diane::diane:

GagaMyBlood95

Gonna listen to it now, so excited, I can feel that it's a masterpiece and reading all the comments here got me even more excited :giveup: 

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sidewalks features vocals from Sam Smith :diane: 

Omg really? That's so cool!

ItsTommyBitch

Abel's voice in the beginning of Secrets is so ****ing orgasmic, its almost serving 80s teas :giveup: 

Secrets is the best track, hands down I can't :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived