The Weeknd - Starboy Official Thread

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Reminder is so damn smooth :music: 

His voice is just so seductive, he could sing opera and my pants would come off :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Morphine Prince
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

slayed by the transition from Rockin' to Secrets :air: I thought it was the same song wow amzingg

YES 

ZiggyZiggs

Lana and him should do a collab album tbh. I could listen to it all year :madge: And finally get Lana a fvcking Grammy

18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I Feel It Coming is such a great album closer. It's so upbeat and it NEEDS to be the next single. 

Daft Punk delivering magic as usual :giveup:

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Lana and him should do a collab album tbh. I could listen to it all year :madge: And finally get Lana a fvcking Grammy

Tbh :giveup: 

They've been friends for ~5 years, how is that even possible :air: She hadn't even released BtD yet, that's real friendship if he liked her as Lizzie Grant/Lana Del Ray with her indie folk tunes about her daddies :emma: 

She needs to work with his producers, I know she loves and is inspired by Hip-Hop and a bit of R&B; she occassionally flirts with it (trip-hop beats on BtD, a little trap on Honeymoon out of the blue, some of her unreleased older stuff, etc.) but she's shy of fully committing, maybe because its just not her? Idk.

When I think Lana visually, she is a lot of things, but one aspect of her characteris that groupie who appears in a rap video as the sidepiece to a man, but shes not the innocent girl who thinks he loves her, shes the one who knows shes gonna get hurt but she does it for the ride and even enjoys the pain because it makes her feel alive, and ugh its all a movie in my mind and I just want it to happen

giphy.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I think this and Joanne are my favorite albums of the year by major artists.

YES :giveup: I thought Bruno would make it on the list but 24K was the biggest disappointment of all time :madge: 

Archived