💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Weeknd - Starboy Official Thread

OBEY

Featured Posts

LGHunter
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 6:21 AM, LetsGetHigh said:

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY FAVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS.

It's downloading now on iTunes AND my streaming service. :giveup: I can't listen to it cause I have class in a few minutes but I'll come back home in between classes and listen to it. :gaycat:

Cheers y'all. :diane:

Hide contents

I bought STARBOY but I didn't buy Joanne. Ooop. :poot:

M2 sis

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Every day i discover i new song that i really love

Abel blessed me 

acFOYF9.jpg

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

pachinko

THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING. 

In my opinion, Gaga failed with Joanne. It sounds generic compared to Abel's fresh STARBOY. 

juicyjuicy

Honestly, the best pop album of the year. Hands down.

This is all I've been listening to for the past 3 days!

BeerFear

The instrumental breakdown in the bridge of A lonely night alone makes it the best album of the year :diane: Rockin, Secrets, stargirl, six feet under, Love to lay, a lonely night, nothing without you, I feel it coming are all amazing :diane:

Even after relisten to the album, there's still too many songs that could be singles/videos.

I just know Party Monster needs to be the next single or a single down the line. It's such a hype bop. It would slay on Radio and in the club.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 11/26/2016 at 6:58 PM, Aaron said:

Oh well atleast her vocals are on almost every song. 

That's a bit dramatic she appears in 3 of the 18 songs. 

:awkney:

4 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Even after relisten to the album, there's still too many songs that could be singles/videos.

I just know Party Monster needs to be the next single or a single down the line. It's such a hype bop. It would slay on Radio and in the club.

I love party monster, six feet under tho i see it as the next smash :giveup: 

Possibly my favorite album of the year. It's so fresh. No one is making music like this. I do think it goes on a little too long, though, and starts to lose some of its momentum toward the end of the record, prior to Die for You and I Feel It Coming. But overall, probably my favorite album this year after Lemonade.

Spoiler

This would've been perfection.

1. Starboy

2. Party Monster

3. False Alarm

4. Reminder

5. Rockin'

6. Secrets

7. True Colors / Stargirl Interlude as a hidden track

8. Sidewalks

9. Six Feet Under

10. Love to Lay

11. A Lonely Night

12. Attention

13. Die for You

14. I Feel It Coming

On 11/28/2016 at 6:22 AM, pachinko said:

In my opinion, Gaga failed with Joanne. It sounds generic compared to Abel's fresh STARBOY. 

Joanne has different spirit and color . You can't expect an album which is fullfilled with memories and pain and more inportantly, dedicated to her beloved aunt with all of those weird or fresh sound. I love both albums but i don't think it's fair to compare them...

Archived