šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga pulled you up on stage

Aaron

Featured Posts

What would you want to do, excitement and star struck symptoms aside?

Ive always wanted to sit by her on the piano take the microphone and start with "I saw a shadow, and I know that it wasn't mine" and hoping she remembers her incredible song "No Way" and gives us the first ever live performance of it.

SpookyKid

I'd be there like

w0gitc.gif

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Gagadonna

I'd give her a huge hug, embrace and kiss her on the cheek (I'd want to kiss her on the lips but by respect I wouldn't)Ā 

If I could sing I would ask to sing Dance in the Dark with her on the piano, or Second Time Around.Ā 

Interlude

Depending on the situation I'd mostly dance with her and have fun

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I give her a huge ass hug, tell her how inspiring she is and then *hopefully* get her to play Second Time Around or Future Love (of corse I'd beĀ there to help give background vocals off sheĀ so desires).Ā :hor:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LaMaisonGaga

SOMEONE INSERT THAT GIF OF THAT LITTLE GIRL STANDING AWKWARDLY LIKE A DEAD CORPSE ON GAGA'S BTWB STAGEĀ 

lamaisongaga.com

donutellha

I would be crying really hard and hug her and i tell her how important she is to me

and like sing a song with her if she wants

i hope this happens!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Hmmmmmmm.. I'd probably hug her, and tell her thanks for all the support and strength she's channeled to us from her work.Ā 

and then ask to do a lip synced performance of her next songĀ :firega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Aaron said:

What would you want to do, excitement and star struck symptoms aside?

Ive always wanted to sit by her on the piano take the microphone and start with "I saw a shadow, and I know that it wasn't mine" and hoping she remembers her incredible song "No Way" and gives us the first ever live performance of it.

I'd hug her and ask for a performance of hair. That song is extremely personal for me and it's one of the few gaga songs that makes me cry.Ā 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived