This AMAZING wig

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I feel paisa as hell reading this lmao

Paisa? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

@jenypeni Excuse me? Did you just say that you are a wimp?

I just read part of Imdb's "explicit content" page for the previous season, and that is enough to tell that I do NOT want to see the series. The story seems great, and Gaga is gorgeous, but too much gore for me! And following your method, do you still hear the gore when you scroll down? Because that seems a bit worse.

Honestly, you have my respect.

14 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Paisa? 

Sorry haha, like

A Mexican living in the United States that wears cowboy hats, belts and Boots made of Ostrich skin. Also Rayon shirts, unbuttoned at the top so that the ...

because back at home, soccer is a big thing among the boys lmao.

Regional vernacular, I apologize smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sw

3 points in and ready for more

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Sorry haha, like

A Mexican living in the United States that wears cowboy hats, belts and Boots made of Ostrich skin. Also Rayon shirts, unbuttoned at the top so that the ...

because back at home, soccer is a big thing among the boys lmao.

Regional vernacular, I apologize smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sw

Well I searched up what it meant and got that definition, I just couldn't connect the meaning lol. :giveup:

Jenina
Just now, Blue wig said:

@jenypeni Excuse me? Did you just say that you are a wimp?

I just read part of Imdb's "explicit content" page for the previous season, and that is enough to tell that I do NOT want to see the series. The story seems great, and Gaga is gorgeous, but too much gore for me! And following your method, do you still hear the gore when you scroll down? Because that seems a bit worse.

Honestly, you have my respect.

Aw thank you so much! I really am the biggest baby which I why I am sincerely surprised I watched it.  If something was occurring in the show or I was scared at all, I would immediately skip like two minutes ahead or so.  If I for some reason was doing something else, I would simply mute the volume on my computer.  Listening to gore is awful, no as bad for me as looking at blood(I know I'm watching a show with all the blood in the world I don't know what I am doing).  It isn't for everybody and if it wasn't for Gaga, I honestly do not believe I would have finished the season.  She's so gorgeous and I love watching her act.  Well I was not really watching, more listening than anything.  I do not see myself watching Roanoke, but I did sincerely enjoy Hotel.  I think I will stay with watching Youtube clips for now LOL.

cool

Oriane
4 hours ago, Blue wig said:

Me too!! Seeing photo from it makes me cry because she looks so beautiful, but horror isn't my thing. And I get the impression everyone already has watched it...

Oh well... We can't help being precious :madge:

I can assure you it's not scary or anything. I have a phobia of ghosts and paranormal things and my favorite season is the first one, and it talks about ghosts. To me, this series is not scary or horrific. In season 5 there's a lot of blood but it didn't even shock me, it's funny actually.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

20 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

I can assure you it's not scary or anything. I have a phobia of ghosts and paranormal things and my favorite season is the first one, and it talks about ghosts. To me, this series is not scary or horrific. In season 5 there's a lot of blood but it didn't even shock me, it's funny actually.

It's not really the paranormal that scares (actually, yes, all I need to to do is read one article about ghosts to be scared of the dark, and I don't even believe they exist), it's mostly the gore. I never liked seeing gore or people suffering. It's mostly visual, I can stomach gore if I read it in a book instead of seeing it, but I still have limits...

Oriane
1 hour ago, Blue wig said:

It's not really the paranormal that scares (actually, yes, all I need to to do is read one article about ghosts to be scared of the dark, and I don't even believe they exist), it's mostly the gore. I never liked seeing gore or people suffering. It's mostly visual, I can stomach gore if I read it in a book instead of seeing it, but I still have limits...

A few years ago I couldn't stand gore either, when there was a bloody scene in a movie I didn't watch and closed my eyes. And now it just doesn't do anything to me anymore, I don't know if AHS cured me or what. I still can't watch torture/painful scenes though, it's as if I felt the pain myself.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Oriane23 said:

A few years ago I couldn't stand gore either, when there was a bloody scene in a movie I didn't watch and closed my eyes. And now it just doesn't do anything to me anymore, I don't know if AHS cured me or what. I still can't watch torture/painful scenes though, it's as if I felt the pain myself.

Can y'all bring this story to each other's DMs? :toofunny: This is a thread about a wig after all. :emma:

(don't feel attacked, you guys are just spamming my mentions so...) ;)

@Oriane23 I don't really fancy testing to see if I still don't like gore...

@HOTNGaga I find how this conversation slipped from wigs to gore somewhat funny. But you're right. Sorry about the spam

Archived