Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Jezebel Drags Gaga

Computer

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

I'm also pretty sure they made articles about how ftm trans people were awful because they transitioned into the evil, oppressive male. It's such a toxic site. You'd think it was just satire gone wrong, but it's people legitimately writing these articles and thinking they make sense :rip: 

I sometimes go there just to laugh but I often leave just feeling disgusted with humanity, there such a **** site. 

Its so ironic that they go for Gaga for having a victim complex but they themselves are the biggest cry babies the world has ever seen.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Man, people really don't understand Gaga's art. :grr:  At the very least they should realize that she has been critiquing/parodying the concept of fame/celebrity with TF and shared with us the "grotesque/monster" side of it with TFM.  Her subsequent works have been just as illuminating, fun, questioning, etc.  

EDIT: feminism (radical or not) is legit and those within it who get overly critical are going to alienate people...so their seemingly well intentioned messages about sex and gender are lost.  To be clear, I identify as queer, feminist, etc but do not push the message with such estrangement.  

17 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The Shin Magami Tensei games are far from tacky.

I've no idea what that game is.

it wasn't laaaahv

Did you read the comments? People are not having the writers snarky attitude and really dislike the article. Gp has gagas back!

freebit

The guy who wrote this is the ****ing worst, and only is got his start on the Gawker umbrella because he used to randomly appear in this useless feature where one of the original Jezebel writers would give advice while high AF. He wrote some stuff for original Gawker, and he has always had this weird, myopic hate for Gaga. He's cut from the same cloth of that one annoying dude in that old video who claimed Kelly Rowland is the Queen of LBGT, and that Gaga ~is a fraud~ or whatever. 

Loving the mutiny going on in the comment section from the regular Jezebel users though. Even they are not here for this bullshit being spewed by him.. 

pedrohemg

But they're right. Gaga and all the other pop stars wanted to be famous. They asked for it. No one forced Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta to become Lady Gaga. Now she's complaining about what she dreamed of her whole life.

freebit
7 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

But they're right. Gaga and all pop stars wanted to be famous. They asked for it. No one forced Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta to become Lady Gaga. Now she's complaining about what she dremead of her whole life.

She was 22 years old, and didn't really know anything yet. So what? Is she supposed to be psychic? You'll never know how something really is until  you actually experience that situation. Anyone who says otherwise can have a stadium full of seats. 

See, this is why it's so annoying when they take a tiny piece of the interview like that and turn it into an "article" to promote the show. Not only do we get idiotic threads here, like "Gaga breaks down in tears on CBS" (not really the thread, but many of the comments), we also get stupid derivative clickbait articles like this. Argh. :smh:

Archived