šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How well do you think she's taking the breakup?

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Princess Die

I'm legit worried about her. She's cried publicly multiple times within the past month. Is Taylor to blame? :lana:Ā 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ā¤

RAMROD

Not well at all, this is the same woman who said she was happy whenever interviewers asked about her then relationship and always enjoy showing she was engaged on instagram, she must be so in love with him.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

narcoswing
2 hours ago, Princess Die said:

She's cried publicly multiple times within the past month.

She cries publicly every era lol

TheKillerQueen

Obviously she is torn... we all know she is deeply in love with him, it must hurt knowing your lover doesn't feel the same and how easily it took for him to move on. I pray she heals and finds someone who will truly Ā appreciate her and get her spark back.Ā 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

The Child
48 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

She cries publicly every era lol

She's just very sensible and genius tend to be more sensible than the average person.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

narcoswing
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

She's just very sensible and genius tend to be more sensible than the average person.

You meanĀ sensitive?

The Child
Just now, narcoswing said:

You meanĀ sensitive?

Yeah sorry it's 8am and I'm really exhausted.Ā :toofunny:

Thanks for correcting me though.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

45 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Obviously she is torn... we all know she is deeply in love with him, it must hurt knowing your lover doesn't feel the same and how easily it took for him to move on. I pray she heals and finds someone who will truly Ā appreciate her and get her spark back.Ā 

And how do you actually know that he moved on easily? Just don't refer to that crazy story about him and that woman Alanna on Page Six. If we listened to Page Six, Gaga's new lover is Ray Liotta. We all know 90% of their stories are false.Ā 

I think they are still trying to figure things out - Gaga was in Chicago with him 3 weeks ago. And a bunch of sources for magazines like US Weekly and others have told they are talking every day and still love each other.Ā 

And she said it a month ago. "We love each other, that's it."

Gaga has been sad a lot recently, but I don't think it's connected to him. She's in chronic pain, her friend has a cancer, she's battling depression - it's not easy, guys.. She has every right to be sad and it may not be connected to their problems.

The Fame Joanne

Pretty good for that they were engaged and togetherĀ for five years. I would be completely devasted and not able to do anything. I think she's doing fine

Don't forget she took the election really hard. Ā So did I. Ā It's like electing Nixon all over again only this time we know what he's like beforehand. Ā 

Archived