7 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

We're so eager for promo we don't care if it's another radio interviews :cryga:

I do, I'd rather have her spend time on filming that music video :nails:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

everyone was saying the same for PI, and then radios ditched it after a week :toofunny:

totally different case

PI had radio deal and people were not into the song, it didn't have good reception and they pulled it off from radio.

On the other hand, million reasons is the most radio friendly song on the album and gets mostly praise.It needs radio support.

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, carlonti said:

Just heard an ad for this on the radio. Apparently she is taking over from 7am AEST TOMIRROW. 

Okay, but

tumblr_ls10bq5Tt71qbyhmy.gif

Looking fine as hell.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Bloody said:

totally different case

PI had radio deal and people were not into the song, it didn't have good reception and they pulled it off from radio.

On the other hand, million reasons is the most radio friendly song on the album and gets mostly praise.It needs radio support.

you dont need to visit every radio station so they can play your song tho :toofunny: if it's catchy, they'll play it :toofunny: radios are already sleeping on it, so i dont see any bright future for MR :toofunny: how she's doing all these random interviews, while paying dust to ellen, jimmy kimmell/fallon, oprah....

Americano
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you dont need to visit every radio station so they can play your song tho :toofunny: if it's catchy, they'll play it :toofunny: radios are already sleeping on it, so i dont see any bright future for MR :toofunny: how she's doing all these random interviews, while paying dust to ellen, jimmy kimmell/fallon, oprah....

Shes also preparing to fly to Europe probably this weekend for VS, so stop. Id love to see you criss cross the country doing performances like you're some robot rather than an actual human being

Blackwillow

I hope Gaga and her team tight up with security 🚨 in Paris. what happened to Kim should be a bit lesson 

Bloody
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it's nice to be on good terms with radio stations, nothing wrong with it.

I hoped for more tv performances too but  she can't be going to every tv show all the time, she's a person too and she has good promo spots ahead,  let's not complain.

42c8e34114.png

SpookyKid
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

while paying dust to ellen, jimmy kimmell/fallon, oprah....

You know she can't just show up right? If the places are already taken there is nothing she can do

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

it's nice to be on good terms with radio stations, nothing wrong with it.

I hoped for more tv performances too but  she can't be going to every tv show all the time, she's a person too and she has good promo spots ahead,  let's not complain.

42c8e34114.png

going to every station and sending flower to radio hosts didnt help, remember?

42c8e34114.png

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

You know she can't just show up right? If the places are already taken there is nothing she can do

that's why people book appearances before the era kicks off

SpookyKid
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

that's why people book appearances before the era kicks off

maybe they were all booked :awesome:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Bloody
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

going to every station and sending flower to radio hosts didnt help, remember?

42c8e34114.png

because the song had no good reception from the public and they didn't try to push the song further

let's consider it a buzz single

:poot:

Archived