💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is back at Electric Lady Studios, NYC 11/22.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Delete it bitch   :oprah:    

She looks gaunt :air: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Gagaloo911

Y'all are always so pressed and obsessed over her face and look all the time.

I suppose she helps feed that with her look somewhat with the kind of character she presented herself to be to the world when reaching stardom, but it is her face, not yours, so let the girl live ffs :madge:

I can't with all you gays always be so judgmental all the time. Isn't that what you preach about not to do on your sexuality? :madge:

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Y'all are always so pressed and obsessed over her face and look all the time.

I suppose she helps feed that with her look somewhat with the kind of character she presented herself to be to the world when reaching stardom, but it is her face, not yours, so let the girl live ffs :madge:

I can't with all you gays always be so judgmental all the time. Isn't that what you preach about not to do on your sexuality? :madge:

now they're saying she has an eating disorder :air: bitch can't win with this site. you little gays need to stop with your psychoanalyzing bullshit, it's tacky and tragic

emma roberts is an abuser

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

i'm honestly starting to question her mental state... i hope she is ok

Seriously? The only person whose mental state you should be questioning is your own if you're gonna judge a girl as mentally unstable for doing something to her body. Is it yours? No.

Focus on your own body, and don't think you get to have any say over what others have on their own.

Sorry Britney, looks like Gaga is the new Mrs. She's-too-big-now-she's-too-thin :usrs:

She isn't unhealthy, it's just camera angles and make up. Nobody was worried at the AMA awards and that was only a couple days ago. She hasn't lost half her body weight since then.

Starbucks

Please Gaga read this thread and cancel Joanne Ball!! Those gys needs to be punished!! :grr:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived