💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion Remixes????

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

So the DJ white shadow remix is turned into Gaga's label. So what's the hold up? I'm pretty sure it'll be released with a couple other remixes. Maybe they are planning on released a remix EP with Million Reasons attached as well. I just don't know why it hasnt been released yet. I'm just so excited to hear DJ white shadows remix.

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Interscope doesn't see the reason to release a remix collection for an utterly failed single?

remixes are commissioned by Interscope. I think Gaga rarely has a hand in the remixxes. Rarely. I think she has had a hand i some. Like the LoveGame chew Fu remix and most of the Born this Way remixes.

Gov Hooka

Idk but this mashup/remix with papa don't preach is a BOP :giveup::music: 

I want there to be bop remixes of all the Joanne tracks 😅

12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Interscope doesn't see the reason to release a remix collection for an utterly failed single?

remixes are commissioned by Interscope. I think Gaga rarely has a hand in the remixxes. Rarely. I think she has had a hand i some. Like the LoveGame chew Fu remix and most of the Born this Way remixes.

They still released a remix EP for Guy (and for any of her other single, including Eh Eh )

I found it really odd that we don't have a remix EP for Perfect Illusion.

**We should ask DJWS on twitter actually

Just now, Freddy said:

They still released a remix EP for Guy (and for any of her other single, including Eh Eh )

I found it really odd that we don't have a remix EP for Perfect Illusion.

GUY was still rather moderately successful, and Eh,eh was only released due to the fact they found LoveGame too racy for Europe.

Not to mention in the Fame days, streaming and such wasn't as important.

And I'm pretty sure GUY actually did well.

But Perfect Illusion is receiving promo single treatment. Kind of like Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. It was a single. it had a video. But everyone has forgotten its existence. Not to mention it doesn't have any official remixes. It may have one or two, but nothing I have.

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

GUY was still rather moderately successful

but it wasn't :poot:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Just now, Emigrante said:

but it wasn't :poot:

We have to remember a lot of the GUY era was financially backed by Gaga herself.

Also I don't know about charts and crap. You can go look them up and stuff, but I'm just going by gut and what Gaga was doing at the time.

Emigrante
Just now, Seeka said:

We have to remember a lot of the GUY era was financially backed by Gaga herself.

Also I don't know about charts and crap. You can go look them up and stuff, but I'm just going by gut and what Gaga was doing at the time.

by you saying it was moderately successfull I thought it was about commercially successfull.

2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

by you saying it was moderately successfull I thought it was about commercially successfull.

I don't now damn sh!t about charts or commercial success. That much is for certain, like death and taxes.

Emigrante
Just now, Seeka said:

I don't now damn sh!t about charts or commercial success. That much is for certain, like death and taxes.

well, It's not like I care either, :classy: but anyway what did you mean by its success. Good music video or what exactly? 

Just now, Emigrante said:

well, It's not like I care either, :classy: but anyway what did you mean by its success. Good music video or what exactly? 

I assumed it did better than Perfect Illusion. i don't honestly know if it did.

However, I don't care what anyone says. GUY is her best music video. Bad Romance can eat it.

The unfortunate thing is that is has fallen into the "never performed acoustically" branch of Gaga's singles. GUy acoustic would've been weird but cool.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I assumed it did better than Perfect Illusion. i don't honestly know if it did.

However, I don't care what anyone says. GUY is her best music video. Bad Romance can eat it.

The unfortunate thing is that is has fallen into the "never performed acoustically" branch of Gaga's singles. GUy acoustic would've been weird but cool.

It didn't but it doesn't matter. For me G.U.Y the ARTPOP film is her best music video too. 

It surprised me. Even M released Remixes for her latest singles (they didn't do well). M is part of Interscope too :shrug: 

The night sky tells all

Archived