Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
Just now, Mood Ring said:

And this goes to show how celebs like Bieber view their fans: just animals you curse, spit and punch.

So you think in this case, and by this case I don't mean the spitting or the cursing or whatever, I'm talking about the very subject of this thread; do you actually believe that the fan was the victim? And that wiping his hand all over another person's face was completely justified?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

This sounds exactly like when girls are told not to wear skimpy clothing so that they don't get raped. It's an invalid and quite scary argument.

While Bieber clearly didn't have to punch his fan, both he and the fan went too far. But it's definitely that fan's fault. You just can't do that to a person, famous or otherwise.

I don't even like Bieber but dragging him in this scenario isn't fair.

Whoa, wait, hold on. 

You can't compare this situation to girls wearing clothes that are "too skimpy" or rape. These are two completely different situations, and honestly, you're bringing it too far.

I said in an earlier post that they're both in the wrong. The fan certainly went too far by reaching in, but punching him in the face was completely unacceptable. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

MonsterPaws
Just now, M Monstre said:

Whoa, wait, hold on. 

You can't compare this situation to girls wearing clothes that are "too skimpy" or rape. These are two completely different situations, and honestly, you're bringing it too far.

I said in an earlier post that they're both in the wrong. The fan certainly went too far by reaching in, but punching him in the face was completely unacceptable. 

And I agree, and they're totally different situations, but they're still in the same vain in terms of personal space and the intrusion of that space. You just cannot do that to someone. I'm more condemning of the fan's touching than Bieber's punching to be completely honest. And I kind of hate Biebs :neyde:

Just now, MonsterPaws said:

So you think in this case, and by this case I don't mean the spitting or the cursing or whatever, I'm talking about the very subject of this thread; do you actually believe that the fan was the victim? And that wiping his hand all over another person's face was completely justified?

The fan did something wrong (which is actually not wrong in his view point, he loves his idol and he thought his idol would gladly project that love back) but Justin's reaction was downright disgusting. Do you feel like the punch was justified? 

it wasn't laaaahv

justin deserves to be forgotten tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

xoxo cupcakke

The lawsuit resulting from the physical assault of one of your own fans: €5K

The media frenzy resulting from your reaction to a touchy-feely fan: Millions worth in tabloids

The shade that I'm carelessly throwing as I attempt to catch a Merciless Mareanie: priceless

96px-747Mareanie_Dream.png96px-747Mareanie_Dream.png96px-747Mareanie_Dream.png96px-747Mareanie_Dream.png96px-747Mareanie_Dream.png

MonsterPaws
Just now, Mood Ring said:

The fan did something wrong (which is actually not wrong in his view point, he loves his idol and he thought his idol would gladly project that love back) but Justin's reaction was downright disgusting. Do you feel like the punch was justified? 

Neither actions can be completely justified, but one caused the other. Touching someone else without permission is disgusting. 

If someone grabbed your ass in public would you be happy about it?

4 minutes ago, boobtank said:

How he still have fans is beyond me... honestly. Someone make a compilation video with his interactions with his fans. :flop:

djBuffoon

Something is very wrong when people think they can just put their hands inside of other people's cars, or there personal space when it's clearly not warranted. It happens in countless paparazzi videos I see, not just this one. 

Having said that, Justin is a twat in need of a serious reality check. I hope he sees repercussions for this. And why did he open the window anyway? :oprah: 

sipthistea
47 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Well, I mean he was dangerously close to the car, but never do that to a fan, or any person for that matter.

He probably freaked out that a gay fan was trying to touch him. Mess. :emma:

Dangerously close? He literally put his arm inside the car and touched him.

They may be his fans, but they don't have the right to touch him as they please. Or at least if they don't have permission. 

Babylon98

I remember when Halsey and a meltdown because her fans were rude to her and you guys were all like "omgfd she's so over1111!!!!" but Justin can literally punch his fans and it's kinda okay :reductive:

Archived