Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you admire...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Anastasia

Her drive and confidence are what I need the most at the moment, so it is what inspires me the most about her currently.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol exactly!!!! Lol whenever people see my daughter they always tell me " omg it's like lady gaga and Tim burton had a child together" (true story). She's always been a quirky child. As a baby, the only way she would quit crying long enough for me to do something was for someone to wrap her up real tight, lay her upside down against their leg (so her head was at their feet) and gently bounce their leg up and down. Lol then again I'm not suprised she's quirky. She did come out of my body plus she's been "gaga-ized" from birth. Well from the womb actually. I was pregnant with her during the Monsterball. 

That's so great! I wonder what her favorite Gaga album will be when she's older :excited2: 

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

That's so great! I wonder what her favorite Gaga album will be when she's older :excited2: 

Hahaha born this way is her current fave. Lol she cracks me up. She has these neon orange leggings that she likes to wear with her purple tutu. I casually mentioned that maybe she should wear the blue tutu today and she just looked at me, planted her feet against the ground and said "I was born this way". Lol 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

He8MyHeart

I admire her compassion and genuine interest in supporting others. I admire her creativity and determination to succeed in her younger years. I admire her courage to push boundaries. I admire her talent.

Archived