💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI is amazing

BeerFear

Featured Posts

BeerFear

PI was the perfect lead single (despite being a commercial failure) and it is one of the catchiest most energetic gaga songs ever. Perfect instrumental, perfect vocals, insanely catchy melodies. Anyone saying it otherwise can shove a cactus deep up in their ****. 

Bye B*tches

tumblr_mbi9hbwbHW1rduu3ko1_500.gif

(Im curious when this will be closed tho)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Yes i love it. First when it was released i was kind of dissapointed the first listens but after a few i was hooked. Forgot about it abit during the album release but now it's one of my faves from the album!

TheKillerQueen

Its the most "Gaga" song on the album! I can't see why people don't like it! It was the perfect single choice... The only thing I dont like is its a little repetitive but its not a big deal since most songs nowadays are like that!

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Angel Down

I've been saying this since day one... It's still my favourite track off of the album. It's actually exactly how I wanted it to be.

Monsterish

Ty for this thread :hug: For me is an amazing lead single 9/10 even is in my Top 5 of Joanne's tracks.

Perfect Ilusion is one of her best songs the only songs better than spring to mind are of course Bad Romance and Judas which are more bombastic.

Archived