💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion at the AMA's

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

I was re-watching Perfect Illusion's MV, and it just made me think, what happens if PI had been a bit bigger of a hit (lmao)  and she had performed it at the AMA's instead of Million Reasons? (I loved MR performance though, don't get me wrong)

I'm just picturing Gaga in the middle of the stage with a guitar, and she does the first chord and the lights come up. 
There's that sick drum beat and demon vocals in the background, really hard hitting. 
Then as soon as she sings 'It wasn't love', say 5-6 backing dancers join her, and they're dancing and grooving like in the music video. She's just in the middle, singing, at this point. 
lady-gaga-ayo-video.jpg?itok=_4GBKtDH
Just before the key change there's a break and 50 more people, or so, walk in and stand next to Gaga. She puts down her guitar, and then the beat kicks in again with the key change. 
giphy.gif

Just as the music video she dances with everyone and the camera spins from atop, then at the very last moment the camera zooms in on her and all the backing dances fall to the floor / leave the stage and she's left by herself again. 

landscape-1470230418-lady-gaga.jpg

Don't come for me,  just dreaming in a perfect world 

giphy.gif?w=616

What would've your perfect AMA's performance have been?

YeehawKylie

I, like you, am still pressed we never got a live performance of Perfect Illusion (at least in the American market). The song is so good, gets so much unnecessary hate, and could have really slayed a live performance. 

Imagine if Gaga would've stagedived during PI on the AMAs, but all the celebs front row are way too scared to catch her so she just falls on the ground right in front of someone :rip:

But I do want a real, big performance of PI :noparty:

potato corner
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Imagine if Gaga would've stagedived during PI on the AMAs, but all the celebs front row are way too scared to catch her so she just falls on the ground right in front of someone :rip:

But I do want a real, big performance of PI :noparty:

Hunty, let's be happy we have good material. We have all the time in the world not to mention the biggest stage at our disposal. Gaga's team will slay

GhettoFabulous

PI would've been no 1 and she would've slayed hard with choreo and and holographic people who disappear in the end 

Couldve been intel X Gaga 

1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

PI would've been no 1 and she would've slayed hard with choreo and and holographic people who disappear in the end 

Intel performance 2.0 and I would be so f*ucking here for it :grr:

1 minute ago, potato corner said:

Hunty, let's be happy we have good material. We have all the time in the world not to mention the biggest stage at our disposal. Gaga's team will slay

Ikr :laughga:

Gaga is probably setting the Super Bowl stage on fire or something.

TheFriend

^

I'm loving all the ideas mentioned above so far :giggle:

I'm not really complaining but I wish PI got a more uniform choreo than some kinda messy jumping here and there. But whatever it still sleighs.

donutellha
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

honestly where did intel go

i mean i dont expect them yo build a mechanical joanne hat but

they cant abandon ship without saying something

WAS THE PHOTOSHOOT FOR NOTHING? (aside from grammys)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

3 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Love this idea! 

Archived