Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga Hatesite?

uo111

Which website is the best Lady Gaga hatesite?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Choices

• Pawsdownlittlemonsters
    • Gagadaily

Featured Posts

Gaga is an international superstar, and even though she is an amazing, crazy talented and kind hearted person, she has still drawn the attention of a lot of haters.

People hate her so much that there are entire websites dedicated to bashing her EVERY MOVE! Truly shocking I know, if you haven't seen the hatesites you are a lucky person because they can be hard to stomach. Not even trump would tweet some of the things these hatesites post about Gaga.

I'm sure many of us have witnessed the hatesites, so in your opinion which one is the best?

Rockets

I chose GGD because I love how some specific threads (like, least favorite things about Gaga, controversial thoughts about her etc) can bring out a lot of closeted haters on here :)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

MaryJaneHolland

Pawsdownlittlemonsters :air: i feel bad for that guy.... his life must be really sad, if he spends hours a day writing hateful essays :flop: that sucks, man :flop:

RAMROD

:oprah:

Madonnanation, Breatheheavy, ONTD ?? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter

PawsDown is fun to read. We know it comes from a desperate and obsessive Madonna fan, so it has 0 effect on me and it's entertaining. It isn't NEARLY as toxic as reading the hate on Gagadaily, because you know they mean every word of it, and you can sense the letdown and the betrayal.

chaeri pls

donutellha
18 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

facebook.com/angelachengofficial

Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-13-40-45.jpg

DEAD (i ran out of likes)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Epione

GagaDaily. Just read one of those "confess sth about Gaga" threads. The real bashing is here. :madge:

...and Interscope not as a site but as organization. The way they choose her singles is just. :madge:

2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

facebook.com/angelachengofficial

Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-13-40-45.jpg

Omg I just got out of a test and this really cheered me up XD

Archived