Better manager  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Better manager

• Troy Carter
    • Bobby Campbell

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

obvioussly Troy Carter bc he managed her most successful eras

but Bobby is doing just fine.. the award show performances, the bbowie tribute, the super bowl. keep em coming gurl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
9 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Maybe if he KNEW how to his job properly, people wouldn't tell him what to do

86Ogw.gif

Show me your Manager degree and you'll be able to tell me if he's a bad manager.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

KURUSHITOVSKA

You guys can't see how Troy EXPLOTED her until she was devastaded and tired of being a musician?????? Really i can't with y'all, you only care about success instead of caring about herself. **** off! You want her to sell a lot but deal with anxiety, depression and overworking???? You shouldn't give a **** about HER bussiness, it's her job, not yours, you're ONLY supposed to buy her product and it's not that she doesnt do anything for us. You have no idea about how it is to be in the music bussiness. She's lucky to have a manager like Bobby. How easy it is to judge someone else's job when you have no clue about it lol, Like if a farmer would tell me that the party posters i do are ugly and unprofessional.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You guys can't see how Troy EXPLOTED her until she was devastaded and tired of being a musician?????? Really i can't with y'all, you only care about success instead of caring about herself. **** off! You want her to sell a lot but deal with anxiety, depression and overworking???? You shouldn't give a **** about HER bussiness, it's her job, not yours, you're ONLY supposed to buy her product and it's not that she doesnt do anything for us. You have no idea about how it is to be in the music bussiness. She's lucky to have a manager like Bobby. How easy it is to judge someone else's job when you have no clue about it lol, Like if a farmer would tell me that the party posters i do are ugly and unprofessional.

thats how it ended--thats not how it always was. gaga was just as determined to ascend to the pinacle of popstardom. somebody had to help her get there and troy carter did. only at the top did it turn bad. 

Troy-Gaga.jpg 

Gaga getting too comfortable and cozy is what's pulling her down. She needs a manager that can help her balance both being happy and still being successful. Both are sh*t.

And let's be very clear, some of you are telling me a Gaga on hiatus and an averagely successful album can snatch a Super Bowl slot but not Gaga during her peak? The delusions. He was an asshole but he was an asshole that knew how to do his job.

18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You know, hard work and strict schedules come with this title that's called 'The Biggest Pop Star in the World'. Want to know what's even funnier? She signed up for this! I know, shocking :giggle:

Also, let's be very clear about something: Gaga's team as a whole back then is what made Gaga 'Lady Gaga'. Nicola, Troy, crazy BoomKak, the original dancers we all loved, the creative team and so on. And let's be even more clear that Gaga was very happy, hardworking, thankful and successful.

Troy was disgusting for exploiting her against her wish, however with or without him she would have gotten press and attention after reaching the level of stardom she was at. The only time she got rid of that was hiding in her backyard for God knows how long and then putting out Joanne which is arguably a very stale era. 

People like you that keep babying Gaga are what's wrong with her fanbase. I want her to be happy and stress-free but let's not forget who she is and the name she made for herself. She's never going to be that unknown Italian girl in New York so every.single.person including her needs to suck it up and stop basking around in sadness.

Mister Gaga
7 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

@Mister Gaga I wanna know what u think

I think Troy amplifies both the strengths and weaknesses of what a manager should be/do. He helped her become the #1 star on the planet. His BTW promotional schedule, besides some flaws (Judas on easter weekend; Marry The Night underperformed because Gaga was extremely overexposed by that time), is the definition of good WW promo. Actually, ARTPOP promo was pretty good until they separated. VMAs, AMAs, SNL, Japan, UK XFactor, Graham Norton, Chatty Man, GMA, iTunes Festival...WW promo (France, Aus, Italy, Germany) was going to take place on December, but they were splitted by then, same with DWUW, which was already taking off (#7 on Pop Radio without MV, outperforming Unconditionally). 

Troy did a very solid job, commercially speaking. As a manager, as a professional, i'd choose him anyday over Bobby. But if the price is Gaga being exhausted, and promoting while being hurt, sad and depressed...well, i'd rather pick Bobby.

I feel like Bobby hasn't proved himself yet.

Troy done us all good up until ARTPOP so I feel slightly swayed to choose him but I'll just stay on the fence for now :emma:

11 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

I think Troy by far :awkney:

Troy no questions ask. She is just too cocky to follow his advice after years later. 

Though I enjoy Joanne a lot, but i would definitely want to hear what she did with Redone in 2015 and that's what Troy will bring out if he is still with Gaga.

takemetovenus
10 hours ago, Ooolong said:

can the little managers please stop acting like they'd do an even remotely better job of managing just because they dedicate their lives to a pop forum :lolly:.

omg the drag im living

Dominic

They're both similar in terms of work ethic. Both seem to miss many opportunities yet both love charts. :oprah:

Neither. :koons:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived