1. 1. Better manager

• Troy Carter
    • Bobby Campbell

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump

Well I lost all faith long, long ago in Gaga's ability to do this. Though it would have been cool if she had turned out to be the person we all thought she was during TF/TFM. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Bobby because he's not a ****ing asshole

Both are assholes imo. Troy because he ditched her and Bobby because he's rude and cocky. I mean, he blocks fans on Twitter for simple suggestions :neyde:

1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

Both are assholes imo. Troy because he ditched her and Bobby because he's rude and cocky. I mean, he blocks fans on Twitter for simple suggestions :neyde:

It's rude to tell people how to do their jobs. I don't blame him for blocking them.

migamiga

I've said this before... you can't really compare the two without knowing what gaga has said in their meetings. Managers are suppose to take care of every business aspect of an artists' career. Think of it as the brain- left side takes care of one aspect- managers take care of business and the right side takes care of the creativity- the artist.

Gaga was in a different head space when she started out with Troy. She wanted to be the biggest pop star in the world and they achieved that. Now it looks like gaga just wants to focus on the music and create something that will make all the legends who have cheered her on, proud. I think Bobby has been effective in doing so.

You can't really compare sales and/or promotions wise. That's not the manager's job. The label promotes the record and the manager is the liaison between the artist and the label.

Y'all need to take a crash course in music industry 101 before calling yourselves little managers :madge:

GhettoFabulous

Bobby is better look our girl got the SuperBowl when would Troy ?

raw

Plus Bobby actually cares about HER more than her career Troy was clearly all about the money and clearly if Troy was still managing we wouldn't have  had Joanne C2C she would've been down 

raw

@ me if you want to I'm ready 

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

It's rude to tell people how to do their jobs. I don't blame him for blocking them.

Maybe if he KNEW how to his job properly, people wouldn't tell him what to do

86Ogw.gif

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I've said this before... you can't really compare the two without knowing what gaga has said in their meetings. Managers are suppose to take care of every business aspect of an artists' career. Think of it as the brain- left side takes care of one aspect- managers take care of business and the right side takes care of the creativity- the artist.

Gaga was in a different head space when she started out with Troy. She wanted to be the biggest pop star in the world and they achieved that. Now it looks like gaga just wants to focus on the music and create something that will make all the legends who have cheered her own, proud. I think Bobby has been effective in doing so.

You can't really compare sales and/or promotions wise. That's not the manager's job. The label promotes the record and the manager is the liaison between the artist and the label.

Y'all need to take a crash course in music industry 101 before calling yourselves little managers :madge:

u read my mind :diane:

Sorcerer

Adding to the pro-Bobby replies above, Gaga chose Bobby. If he is bad, Gaga would have left him by now. 

/endthread

Anderson123

Lol too lazy to get into this, but those who want another "Hit song" will say Troy because her latest albums have not been super successful. We DON'T know what goes behind the scenes or how much Gaga has suffered that she doesn't say. She's not with Troy for a reason but it's none of our business to say who is better at their job, only her and those around her.

ElectricAlley

BOBBY IS DOING GOOD! How many times does gaga have to say that she's in it for the music and not to be sold as a brand or hit maker these days? Gaga is doing what she wants, not what she's told. Bobby is a friend and a business partner, he wants her to succeed but knows it's not worth compromising her health to do so. 

Ooolong

Troy initially but Bobby is more consistent and I think he keeps Gaga's well being in mind more so than Troy did. Also, can the little managers please stop acting like they'd do an even remotely better job of managing just because they dedicate their lives to a pop forum :lolly:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Bloody Matt

You guys make the manager's job look so easy tho. I bet you wouldn't get past one single day being a major popstar's manager. 

To answer the question, obviously Bobby. He's already shown us he's a great manager and he actaully cares about Gaga's health. I can't believe you guys would prefer someone who was part of the causes of Gaga's breakdown in 2013 just because you want the promo... Which wasn't assured anyway since we all know Troy basically abandoned Gaga during ARTPOP era and she had to book her promo spots herself. Bobby wins by all terms.

Archived