đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why didn't Gaga support Bernie Sanders

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

For someone who has shown herself to be desperately invested in politics, Gaga was surprisingly silent about the events of and leading up to the Presidential primaries, and I'm wondering why this was so.

Post-election, the most outspoken progressives have come out AGAINST the nomination being awarded to Clinton over Sanders, and quite a few have cited that event as a major factor in Donald Trump being elected.

I hope someone asks her about the primaries eventually, since we've heard little or no word at all from her on this subject.

PartySick

Isn't she personal friends with the Clintons? I feel like that'd be awkward to not support your friend when they're running for president :poot:

I'm sure she didn't dislike Bernie, she just resonated with Hillary more and was probably pretty stoked at the idea of the first woman president.

đź’š

13VictorC

Gaga was busy scrapping LG5 and creating Joanne. :derpga:

Like most of us, I think Gaga believed that a democratic win was easy. Choosing either of the candidates (who hold similar views) would not be crucial.

But it turned out to be just a perfect illusion. :lolga:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Because Bernie isn't a female (this is half jokingly). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Whispering

Probably because Hillary was the Senator of her state when she was in high school and college/young adulthood. Gaga saw what type of politician Hillary was during 9-11 and the years after. 

Born To Slay

The leading theory in popularity is that because Hillary is a women. Since Gaga never went into policy, we will never know for sure.

SychosSoChic

Because she's a woman hurhurhur look at me invalidating gaga's opinions i'm so clever lol

Yandere+simulator+source+http+ichiotakuc

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Tokyo Rose
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She endorsed Hillary during the primaries multiple times.

Receipts?

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The leading theory in popularity is that because Hillary is a women. Since Gaga never went into policy, we will never know for sure.

Which is a sexist theory coming from a group of gay men on a pop forum. Once again, Hillary was Gaga's Senator during a life-altering tragedy in her city...one that Hillary was vey much involved in. Gaga was familiar with Hillary and was a supporter of the Clintons, before she ever ran for President.

Ignoring all of this and jumping to "they both have vaginas" is downright disrespectful and sexist. 

freebit

What? She and Tony performed at a Clinton campaign fundraiser back in summer of 2015 (that's where's that pic of her & Hilary posing with that Yasss Hilary shirt came from), so she's made it known she was pro-Hilary from the start of her run.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Which is a sexist theory coming from a group of gay men on a pop forum. Once again, Hillary was Gaga's Senator during a life-altering tragedy in her city...one that Hillary was vey much involved in. Gaga was familiar with Hillary and was a supporter of the Clintons, before she ever ran for President.

Ignoring all of this and jumping to "they both have vaginas" is downright disrespectful and sexist. 

That's an interesting theory, it might very will true. I don't take a stance on why she did because she never said or even hinted at a reason.

Tokyo Rose
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Which is a sexist theory coming from a group of gay men on a pop forum. 

Gay men on a pop forum you say? 

It's an interesting game of "whose opinion matters" you're playing there

Archived