Lemonade Megarate Results Today

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Because it's a masterpiece.

Ok I just listened to the whole album in full. And you can't say I'm biased because I hate Beyonce or something, because I do own 3 of her records, but this is the worst one yet

Thomas P
23 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Ok I just listened to the whole album in full. And you can't say I'm biased because I hate Beyonce or something, because I do own 3 of her records, but this is the worst one yet

I guess that's your opinion. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123
28 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

And that's what having an opinion and taste is like. Not everyone likes the same stuff, that's why there's a variety of different genres out there. I'm not a fan of Beyoncé but I've downloaded her records and listened to some of them. This one has a couple of tracks I enjoy like 6 Inch, Formation, Sandcastles, etc. I rarely listen to it but it's a good album. Yes, I do have my own opinion about it and I don't agree with everything they say about it, but we're allowed to think different.

1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

And that's what having an opinion and taste is like. Not everyone likes the same stuff, that's why there's a variety of different genres out there. I'm not a fan of Beyoncé but I've downloaded her records and listened to some of them. This one has a couple of tracks I enjoy like 6 Inch, Formation, Sandcastles, etc. I rarely listen to it but it's a good album. Yes, I do have my own opinion about it and I don't agree with everything they say about it, but we're allowed to think different.

True. If it was 4 or Beyonce that was a megarate I'd actually be giving it a way better score lol.

Anderson123
Just now, petedagrk said:

True. If it was 4 or Beyonce that was a megarate I'd actually be giving it a way better score lol.

Yep, you can be part of the megarate though, it's just a game. I have a to listen to an album a couple of times before I decide what I like, what grows on me, etc. which is something I did with Joanne.

59 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Yep, you can be part of the megarate though, it's just a game. I have a to listen to an album a couple of times before I decide what I like, what grows on me, etc. which is something I did with Joanne.

Usually I get an idea of something I like on first listen.  

1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

I actually re listening to some songs on Lemonade cause while listening I was fading out lol

My goal with Megarates is to create a good game and to make people revisit albums and give them a listen even if they don't like them so much. 

I'm so overwhelmed by your submissions.:woohoo: Thank you all very much for participating. I will cast my votes now.:gaycat:

Gotta give my 11 to a special song.

16 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Because it's a masterpiece.

track_5_7.gif

MORE than excited to participate. Sending my rates in today, @Versace19069 :D

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

❤ x ❤

1 hour ago, Versace19069 said:

Ready for the 10's.:giggle:

Just sent them to you. I went on a bit longer than I intended too, oops, but this is one of the years best albums so what can I say, my stan is showing. :lolly: 

Also, it's Pray You Catch Me, by the way. :hor:

❤ x ❤

2 hours ago, jujubae said:

Just sent them to you. I went on a bit longer than I intended too, oops, but this is one of the years best albums so what can I say, my stan is showing. :lolly: 

Also, it's Pray You Catch Me, by the way. :hor:

Typo.:toofunny: Lemme fix it.

Archived