Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Why does this happen every era?

Born Brave

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, mister max said:

Litterally guys smh :smh: ALL YOU DO IS ****ING COMPLAININGQ

Gaga just did an Amazing performance and is getting praised everywhere, she looked amazing at the AMAs

but the only things you do is: "OMG ITS FALLING DOWN ITUNES OHNO SUPERBOWL CANCELLED, GAGA CANCELLED "

You can't complain about people complaining, that's hypocritical. It's one thing to say "Is there a reason you feel she's failing..etc" but to say "OMG all you do is complain .... *complains*". Humans naturally complain so you can't get mad at someone for complaining. That's ignorant. And both Ayo and Million Reasons are boring. Joanne has 1 song that a large mass of people would actually like, and I think that one is quite obvious.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, colours said:

You can't complain about people complaining, that's hypocritical. It's one thing to say "Is there a reason you feel she's failing..etc" but to say "OMG all you do is complain .... *complains*". Humans naturally complain so you can't get mad at someone for complaining. That's ignorant. And both Ayo and Million Reasons are boring. Joanne has 1 song that a large mass of people would actually like, and I think that one is quite obvious.

angel down?

mister max
2 hours ago, colours said:

How long have you been on here? The negative threads started growing from when PI was announced, until this very moment, its the only thing some people on Ggd seem to do rn. Yes that IS complaining, but as you said, cant I voice my opinion too? The fact GGD became such a negative place bothers me SO much, and I am not the only person saying so. 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

29 minutes ago, mister max said:

How long have you been on here? The negative threads started growing from when PI was announced, until this very moment, its the only thing some people on Ggd seem to do rn. Yes that IS complaining, but as you said, cant I voice my opinion too? The fact GGD became such a negative place bothers me SO much, and I am not the only person saying so. 

I've been here since 2009 but that wouldn't make a difference. I want everyone to voice their opinion but I don't think it's right to quote someone else's opinion and complain that they're complaining. 

Archived