๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Ladygaga.com email

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

So I went to check my email this morning on my phone, saw that I had an email from ladygaga.com. The subject said something about watching her tonight on the AMA's, but before I could click it open, my phone refreshed for new emails and next thing I know, that email is gone!ย 

Has this happened to anyone else today?ย 

narcoswing

That would be an issue on your phone because emails cant be deleted after they've been sentย :huh:ย But the email itself was pointless like usual so you didn't miss anything.

kabirartfling

It happened to me too, you just have to buy 5 more copies of joanne, then the spamย mails will automatically stop. Try it.

Give your love to me

RAMROD

No it didn't happen with me, I can open the newsletter and viewed it,ย maybe you deleted them by mistake?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD
Just now, KANEGAGA said:

Actually I figured it out. For some reason it went straight to my junk mail lol

ย 

You definitely deleted it by mistake, wrong swipeย :ladyhaha:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived