šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Vocally, she served. Facially, she served.Ā 

I'm slain by her performance, it was stunning. I loved the set, it was so dreamy/fantastical. I hope the world embraces the song - it's such an easy song to relate to and to sing along to.Ā Ā 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, do you think she was really playing the guitar? Because for me... it looked fake :emma: I'm kinda disappointed by that part of the performance, but damn, the vocals were on point (again) :firega:Ā 

Brainiac
5 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Guys, do you think she was really playing the guitar? Because for me... it looked fake :emma: I'm kinda disappointed by that part of the performance, but damn, the vocals were on point (again) :firega:Ā 

It wasn't fake! She had a backup guitarist with her.Ā I'm really getting fed up of seeing her own fans accusing her of something that isn't true.

1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

It wasn't fake! She had a backup guitarist with her.Ā I'm really getting fed up of seeing her own fans accusing her of something that isn't true.

Sorry, I wasn't really "accusing" her of anything, I just didn't realize how there was still a guitar sound when she stopped playing :sharon:

Mason Knowles

Holy sh*t, some of you all sound like Bieber fans. Realize she is a person, not an all-knowing, podium-sitting God. She has a niche, some people will like it and some people won't. Respect other people's right to voice their opinions.:nails:

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

Microscope

Amazing performance omg. Slaying vocals as per usual. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the phenomenal stage set up? :giveup: It was absolutely beautiful holy fck.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

I'm late! The set was so beautiful, was that Robert Wilson again?Ā 

I loved the hair, make-up, outfitĀ :giveup:Ā I wish she'd got up to show it tho.Ā 

"Which part I should believe" that falsettoĀ :firega:

Ā 

The ending, what a show off:poot:. No really, it was great performance! Thank you Gaga!Ā :wub:

Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

Ā 

I thought it's quite obvious she had a backup guitarist. Just like the backing vocals lady and the rest of the band were hidden.Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

ReidOne

Some footage of Gaga in the audience from my seat... It was crazy, when she was in the crowd, the cameras never stopped flashing. She is still the biggest star in the room.Ā 

Ā 

The Surrealist

In retrospect, Gaga didn't do as mich fillers as she did last time, she didn't do her lips and chin this time.

The set was amaaaaaaaaazing. I loved the leather dress and her barefoot. I wish she wouldn't have dyed her hair again it is really blondeeeeee.

Vocals slayed as usual. And I think she played the guitar herself but got help near the ending.

giskardsb

I love that Gaga was the only one that got to take over the entire stage, basically just to fill it with grass. :)

• Guest locked this topic

Archived