💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Yeah, my post was clearly poking fun at some of the criticisms aimed at the performance - but to me it seemed clear it was light hearted. Especially with the giant disclaimer I put on the end saying it was just a joke and saying that the comparison isn't fair (because "Gaga has presented herself as an avant garde fashion icon with highly theatrical choreographed performances while Sting has never attempted to be that").

I still think it's unfair that you accused me personally attacking you when I made it clear in that first post that criticising Gaga for not being avant garde and theatrical is totally different from criticising Sting for not being avant garde and theatrical.

I still think it's unfair that after replying to you and telling you verbatim "I'm really not bothered if you like the performance or not. You have every right to dislike it and the reasons you have make sense"

You quoted another user with a personal dig at me reading:

"even Moderators, aren't interested other people's opinions unless those opinions validate the greatness of their fav."

I still think that's highly unfair :shrug: 

I think at this point I've explained my point of view and you have explained yours, if you're still concerned about moderation it would be a great help if you report some of the posts you think cross the line. Otherwise I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night.

You were making fun of the criticisms being made about this performance, while the people who were making those legitimate criticisms were being personally attacked, and you think it's "unfair, unfair, unfair, and highly unfair" for some to take issue with a Moderator joining in on the dismissal of those opinions rather than trying to actually you know, moderate the conversation.

Oy vey.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

The performance was lovely, amazing decor! But I think, other than the high note, it didn't quite get to a climax. Maybe if she stood up or there was some extra light or violins or something, dunno. 

Also, is the recording I've seen maybe sped up a bit or did it seem like she was in a rush to sing the song??

Angel Down
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Just woke up and watched the performance and HOLY **** OH MY GOSH :air::deadbanana::rip: 

That was AMAZING, like I know Gaga's vocals have been great for all of her Million Reasons performances but that one was on a whole other level :shocked: The way she switched up some delivery towards the middle and then that killer long note towards the end :giveup: This has totally shot up to becoming one of my favourite vocal performances by her ever :excited2: The backdrop and setting was also beautiful, simple but still beautiful. I was expecting something quite bare bone but it wasn't at all, it was just aurally and visually stunning :worship2: 

could you plz share the link? 

ARTPOPistah

Amazing  performance,  brava Gaga!  Where  is  the Million Reasons'  music video though?:saladga:

Haroon
13 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Any links ? The video is removed :( :giveup:

9 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

where can I watch it?!? the link is removed!!

9 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Guys any HD link !! 

:wub:

4 minutes ago, Angel Down said:

could you plz share the link? 

Mess the previous one's been removed :air:

QUICK WATCH IT BEFORE IT'S GONE :cryga: 

The performance was over all good and I liked the arrangement and her vocals but wow she was fiddling around with that guitar it just does not look natural for her yet :reductive:

Poope MOnster

I dont know why some of you guys whining

this is good actually good

stage perfect

most beautiful one i ever seen

Best rendition and performance of this song yet

everything except that her mess hair is perfect

:giveup:

• Guest locked this topic

Archived